GCM 4 BH 2 Final / comments

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setxsports now your messing with some of my boys,I'll tell you what that little league your talking about can whoop on 50% of any 5a school out here.Some of them boys in 4A can strap up there cleats and go to war with any and I mean any #1 pitcher in 5a....So let us know the time and the place this summer and lets see how little league them boys realy are.... ;) Good luck tomorrow Kyle L.,Grason L.,Alex G.,Chance Z.,Michael M.,Price J.,Dalton G.,Brandon R. just to name a few.......

Haven't heard for sure. Both are available. Long would be the more rested of the two based on innings pitched this year. They'll both be ready to go. Doesn't matter to me which one pitches. Both pitched well in their outings against GCM and Long isn't on a pitch count this time around. I like our chances! Go BH!!!

[quote name="Do Work" post="797091" timestamp="1272845793"]
With czerwonka on the mound i go with gcm 4 to 2. [b]Pats too talented to let this one slip away[/b]
[/quote]

Either they're not as talented as you think or they've got other issues. This is a team that many thought would compete for the district title. Didn't come close. They do have some talented players but something is missing? ???  They've let 7 of 'em slip away in district so far this year. Nothing wrong with letting one more get away! ;D ;D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="797168" timestamp="1272858097"]
Hey GCM PATS, my Baytown buddies tell me .. IF he was half as good as you think he is, he'd be playing with the big boys in 5A instead of taking a step DOWN and playing with little league!!
[/quote]

Drats! Now everybody will know!

BH hit the ball hard last game just could not find a hole. great defense on GCM's part, they will have to do it again.  Very evenly matched teams, GCM has the long ball threat and has the ability to bust it open, BH will nickle and dime you death.  Not going to make a prediction, could go either way. As pitchers go, I think you will see both Leggett and Long.  BH better come out swinging, and learn how to hold on to a lead if they get it. 

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="mustang32" post="797343" timestamp="1272910414"]
[quote author=Do Work link=topic=69286.msg797091#msg797091 date=1272845793]
With czerwonka on the mound i go with gcm 4 to 2. Pats too talented to let this one slip away
[/quote]
Must not be that much talent. They are battling for the FOURTH SPOT
[/quote]

Yep. Not much at all.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="mustang32" post="797352" timestamp="1272911453"]
[quote author=BH0088 link=topic=69286.msg797287#msg797287 date=1272901944]

BH holds off GCM for a win 6-5.
[/quote]

One thing is for sure no matter who wins there will be some sad seniors on the field after the game
[/quote]

For sure.

The best part is that both teams are very young. GCM only starts 3-4 Sr's and BH is about the same.

[quote name="Do Work" post="797091" timestamp="1272845793"]
With czerwonka on the mound i go with gcm 4 to 2. [b]Pats too talented to let this one slip away[/b][/quote]

Either they aren't as talented as you think or something else is missing. ???  Many people picked this team to compete for the district title this year. Didn't come close. What gives? They've already let 7 slip away in district, nothing wrong with letting one more get away! ;D ;D

I think I'm going to cross the ole Trinity tonight and see a good game with my brother-in-law and his GCM friends.  I guess I'll get to see what we are missing, as they put it, on the east side! I think we are pretty darn good at the games of baseball, football and softball.

My relief will be there shortly.  Is it best to take North Main St. exit or the one by the mall there to get to the game?

Guest GCMPats
Starting Lineups:

GCM                                 BH
Wilburn (7)                        Jeffcoat  ( 8 )
Jacobs  ( 8 )                        King  (DH)  Long  (1)
Czerwonka  (1)                   Thompson  (2)
Rhoden  (2)                        Lyday  (3)
Going  (DH) O'Connor (5)      Bonnin  (9)
Valencia  (9)                      Leggett  (6)
Butler  (3)                         Newcomb  (7)
Galvan  (4)                        McDonald  (5)
Ball  (6)                            Santana  (4)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder