[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=68914.msg795407#msg795407 date=1272399044]
I'll predict Vidor with the depth.
[/quote]

Depth want help you if you can't catch'em with everything you got... ;D
[/quote]
thats the truth and Vidor fans the truth hurts  ;D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="795788" timestamp="1272510251"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=68914.msg795719#msg795719 date=1272498589]
Vidor is typically big and strong upfront.  If they control the line they will beat Kirbyville.
[/quote]
Nobody can stop William Tyler that guys a beast if they contain him there the real deal
[/quote]

Will Tyler will be a force...Vidor's problem is going to be "speed control"...I just don't think they can handle the Wildcat's speed on offense or defense...And as far as depth, most small schools have lots of players going both ways..this is nothing new for the Wildcats...If you can't catch-it,you can't stop it....JMO

I look at this game alot like the Kville/Carthage matchup a few yrs ago when Kirbyville pulled it off late to win.  With that being said that was the yr before Carthage won the 1st of 2 titles in a row.  Look at the roster of Carthage from those 2 yrs and they had the same key players.  In a nut shell Kirbyville should win this game.  More team depth and experience than any of the last 3-4 yrs IMO.  Yes, it's still very early and anything can happen in the next 3 mths...

Guest hardcore
I do not think Vidor has it in them to beat kirbyville. In order to beat kirbyville you have to take their heart and alot of luck. I truely believe that kirbyville is one of the best team in 3A plus all of southeast texas. Vidor has not shown any great protenial in recent years to be put as one of the powerhouse in southeast texas.  All I see vidor saying is that kirbyville will be a easy win. Talk is cheap and Vidor do not be fooled of the size of our school to be your prediction. In order to be the best you have to play the best.  Do not claim a victory until it happens. Kirbyville has proven themselves time and time again. Oh, by the way, when was the last time vidor football program has made to the playoffs or even went to the big dance(state). That right! playoffs a long time and state never unless you bought a ticket to see somoneelse play. So what is vidor going to do when the wildcats run wild  on them pirates. That is the bottom line because hardcore said so. can you dig it.  :o

Guest hardcore
It's a Wonder
Why do vidor people keep their Wonderlic results on their dash boards?
So they can park in the handicap spaces
:D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="hardcore" post="797183" timestamp="1272864625"]
Oh, by the way, when was the last time vidor football program has made to the playoffs? ...
[/quote]

6 months ago.  ::) ::) ::)

I think Vidor will lose this game ONLY because they lost their three headed monster in Pittman, Peevey, and Tate.  Kirbyville do have speed, But 2a speed and 4a speed is a lot different and those Kids in Vidor see enough of the Centrals and Ozens to know how to compete with it.  And that's another thing...  You can't compare going to state in 2a ball vs 4a ball.  This is probably why you (K-ville) had to be dropped to 2a to become a powerhouse.  Wasn't happening in 3a...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="797204" timestamp="1272887255"]
I think Vidor will lose this game ONLY because they lost their three headed monster in Pittman, Peevey, and Tate.  Kirbyville do have speed, [b]But 2a speed and 4a speed is a lot different [/b] and those Kids in Vidor see enough of the Centrals and Ozens to know how to compete with it.  And that's another thing...  You can't compare going to state in 2a ball vs 4a ball.  [b]This is probably why you (K-ville) had to be dropped to 2a to become a powerhouse.  Wasn't happening in 3a...[/b][/quote]

I'm a little confused on how 2A speed is any slower or faster in 4A (or any A for that matter) Kirbyville has made the playoffs in 3A... ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83