Coach Of The Year Up To This Point?

I would say Riojas at WO-S.  Most of the other teams that we knew were going to have good seasons are doing just that.  Riojas has done a great job with the Stangs and looks to have them ready to make a playoff run.

Griff may be a close 2nd considering all that LC-M lost from last year.  6-2 trailing 1st place by 1 game isn't too bad with a team that many(including me) had missing the playoffs this year.

I went back and read all of the preseason predictions. What happened to Lumberton?  They were highly touted early on.  Looks as if LCM is working on taking advantage of the Lumberton skid.  Vidor looks to have fallen off a bit from early projections to.

There was only one guy that had the four 4A teams going to the post season that would if it ended today.

[quote name="Cowboys" post="788890" timestamp="1270990225"]
Coach Broomas in Anahuac.  They are in position to make the playoffs for the first time in a few years when nobody expected them to do anything.
[/quote]

I second that Coach Broomas has done a good job with the kids this year and looking to make a run for the playoffs since 2007.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12