Kountze vs. New Waverly Updates/NW WINS 77-65!!

[quote name="True Blue" post="770943" timestamp="1267758312"]
[quote author=utfan06 link=topic=66725.msg769517#msg769517 date=1267544753]
[b]What made me mad [/b] was Trueblue and his son standing on the wall and his son clapping and cheering when Devin Brey fouled out!! Cmon have some class and dont be mad because Kountze and New Waverly shut yall down
[/quote] WOW I have not been on here in over 3 weeks and you are still talking about me and my son. There is no secret that there is no love lost between the two kids. In both games there was trash talking from both of them, so yea he was glad to see him foul out. The fact that that was the game were he shot Deven the finger, and the EC coach felt that he should be suspended for the rest of the dist. games. But wanted him to still play the playoffs, I told him if he felt that way I would make him set out the rest of the year. But he is not hiding behind this screen. He stood right out on the side line and let you all know how he felt. If that made you so mad all you had to do is  grow some balls and walk over and say something.  I am also glad to see you all letting me knowing that we are moving. And were we are going, maybe you could tell me were to buy someland at. And maybe were my next job is going to be at, the one I am on now at the beach is ending in about 6 months.
[/quote]

LOL you dont want me to walk up to him haha it aint what you or him want bud lets just drop this.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="NWDawgdad15" post="769527" timestamp="1267545317"]
What do you mean "show some class"? Can't Trueblue and his son cheer for whoever they want to?
[/quote]

Good point, and the answer is: "[i]apparently not[/i]", at least as far as some here on this board is concerned. MY opinion is if the dude paid to get in, he can cheer for whoever he wants.

The bashing of this kid (and his dad) ought to stop, IMHO. Its against the rules, theoretically. 

Why is it that everytime Me or my son are attacked that is OK but If I respond or defend Him or me that post is deleted? I did not start this, just responded to a cowards post  If anyone wants to say anything to me or my son , dont be a coward and hide behind this screen. Like someone has said if I pay my money I can cheer for who ever I want. Right out In Front Of Everyone. Not Hiding behind this screen and attacking a kid.

[quote name="True Blue" post="772491" timestamp="1267928356"]
Why is it that everytime Me or my son are attacked that is OK but If I respond or defend Him or me that post is deleted? I did not start this, just responded to a cowards post  If anyone wants to say anything to me or my son , dont be a coward and hide behind this screen. Like someone has said if I pay my money I can cheer for who ever I want. Right out In Front Of Everyone. Not Hiding behind this screen and attacking a kid.
[/quote]that should never have been said by utfan true. but hey i got your back.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="True Blue" post="772491" timestamp="1267928356"]
Why is it that everytime Me or my son are attacked that is OK but If I respond or defend Him or me that post is deleted? I did not start this, just responded to a cowards post  ......... Not Hiding behind this screen and attacking a kid.
[/quote]

I just wish TB & son would be treated with the same courtesy that everyone deserves here. He is exactly right, TB & son are definitely held to a different standard, can't even catch a break.

FWIW, I would LOVE to see them as HJ player & Dad. Betcha' a gazillion dollars a certain person in the forum would guard and protect them endlessly. Go figure.

One last thought here. More than once I saw some (certainly not all) Kountze people [i]loudly cheer against EC teams in the playoffs[/i]. No one (as far as I can recall) whined or complained about it. Think about it.   

That's the part I don't understand.These kids play against each other so long it looks like they would support each other once a club is eliminated.One of the most important lessons you learn from high school sports should be to respect your opponent no matter how bad you want to beat them.

[quote name="whsalum" post="772780" timestamp="1267985663"]
That's the part I don't understand.These kids play against each other so long it looks like they would support each other once a club is eliminated.One of the most important lessons you learn from high school sports should be to respect your opponent no matter how bad you want to beat them.
[/quote] Look at it this way Kountze did not knock EC out of the playoffs. But NW did, so it look better if the team that beat you goes on to win State. at least then you can say you got beat by the Statechamps

[quote name="True Blue" post="772785" timestamp="1267986713"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=66725.msg772780#msg772780 date=1267985663]
[/quote] Look at it this way Kountze did not knock EC out of the playoffs. But NW did, so it look better if the team that beat you goes on to win State. at least then you can say you got beat by the Statechamps
[/quote]That's the difference in changing schools so often,you never develope the rivalry or the respect for the other teams and players in your district.I wish your son the best of luck in his senior season but it is extremely tough to change schools 3 years in a row and be successful at any of them.

[quote name="ford15" post="772827" timestamp="1267994275"]
I hear Trueblue"s son has already been flapping his gums about starting at H-J and giving his imput about who will play where and so on. Bad way to start off with team mates saying they suck!
[/quote]

As a HJ fan let me just say this............he is NOT going to be at HJ and if he were it would be to go to school only!!!!  I can think of 3-4 kids that would have a chance to start before he would!!!  Besides it is unlikely that EC would even release him if he moved to his THIRD school in THREE years!!!  That does not sound or look fishy at all!!!  Best if he just stay where he is and learn to play and control his emotions!!!