DAYTON'S A.J. DUGAT KICKED OFF UH TEAM BY SUMLIN

[quote name="jayhawk" post="767096" timestamp="1267208993"]
Its funny about human nature it seems the first inclination is to always believe the negative spin on things. I guess some people literally cant resist it makes them feel good about their own rotten reality. Reminds me of a proverb ~ "get the tree out of your own eye before you judge the splinter in mine"
[/quote]

Aggies as well as others on this board thrive on negative propaganda!!! The truth is rarely wanted or believed.  From reading the press release is was something more than a personality conflict.  It obviously said he violated team rules, big or small you have to make good decisions.  You don't want a label on your head that is negative.  Hopefully the young man ties up all the loose ends and makes good use of his talents to get himself a degree!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="784039" timestamp="1269958303"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=66504.msg767096#msg767096 date=1267208993]
Its funny about human nature it seems the first inclination is to always believe the negative spin on things. I guess some people literally cant resist it makes them feel good about their own rotten reality. Reminds me of a proverb ~ "get the tree out of your own eye before you judge the splinter in mine"
[/quote]

Aggies as well as others on this board thrive on negative propaganda!!! The truth is rarely wanted or believed.  From reading the press release is was something more than a personality conflict.  It obviously said he violated team rules, big or small you have to make good decisions.  You don't want a label on your head that is negative.  Hopefully the young man ties up all the loose ends and makes good use of his talents to get himself a degree!!!!
[/quote]

Well said.  But don't expect your remarks to remain more than 10 seconds after aggies reads them!