20-4A vs 19-4A ... WHICH DISTRICT HAS MORE TEAMS ADVANCE PAST 1ST ROUND??

Guest ANGRYANGEL

Guest ANGRYANGEL
OZEN/NEDERLAND vs KINGWOOD PARK/BHILL...   
= KPARK ADVANCES NO MATTER WHAT - AND WHOEVER PLAYS BHILL ADVANCES NO MATTER WHAT

GALENA PARK vs CENTRAL....
= GPARK ADVANCES

CE KING vs LIVINGSTON/LCM??...
= CE KING ADVANCES NO MATTER WHAT

= 19-4A WINS 3 OUT OF 4 AND MAY EVEN SWEEP IF BHILL LUCKS UP AND GETS NEDERLAND----

LETS SEE HOW MANY OF YOU SETX FOLKS DISAGREE???

Our district playoff  teams are so inconsistant, I don't know what to think.  Ozen seem to have found their 'swagger' after losing to Nederland and then stumbled against Central and LC-M.

I think Livingston and Central are in the same boat.  At times, they look like really good team.  And like 2 or 3 games later, they look like a Middle School team.

Nederland started the season off looking as if they will be the doormats of the district.  They turn it on in district beating the good teams but they show an inconsistancy to lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. 

LC-M have a good team, but I think that they play their best game every night and but is still are in a battle for the 4th spot.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="761823" timestamp="1266508621"]
I see an even split, 2-2
[/quote]

That sounds about right. I would expect #1 and #2 to advance. GP and CE King are solid, athletic teams. Both lack a true "big" man. BH has a good team, but they just cannot seem to play consistent. They have been better the 2nd half of the season, but it will be hard for them to match up with a #1 seed. KPark is in the same boat. Solid fundamentals, I do not remeber them having a true ball handler.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="761836" timestamp="1266509714"]
Our district playoff  teams are so inconsistant, I don't know what to think.  Ozen seem to have found their 'swagger' after losing to Nederland and then stumbled against Central and LC-M.

I think Livingston and Central are in the same boat.  At times, they look like really good team.  And like 2 or 3 games later, they look like a Middle School team.

Nederland started the season off looking as if they will be the doormats of the district.  They turn it on in district beating the good teams but they show an inconsistancy to lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. 

LC-M have a good team, but I think that they play their best game every night and but is still are in a battle for the 4th spot.
[/quote]

You've confused me.  Nederland split with Ozen, Central, and LCM.  Which of those three losses can you say Nederland shouldn't have lost too, considering Ozen and Central lost to those same teams.

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="761866" timestamp="1266513011"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=66203.msg761836#msg761836 date=1266509714]

[/quote]

You've confused me.  Nederland split with Ozen, Central, and LCM.  Which of those three losses can you say Nederland shouldn't have lost too, considering Ozen and Central lost to those same teams.
[/quote]Yes, I guess your right.  I don't know why I thought that Nederland lost to PN-G and Livingston.  I guess I was wrong.  I think it's that Nederland did beat Ozen and Central, but on the same token, got blown out by these same two teams...  So I guess nederland is a Dr Jeykle (sp) and Mr. Hyde type team, just like Central...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="761891" timestamp="1266515597"]
[quote author=NHS83LU87 link=topic=66203.msg761866#msg761866 date=1266513011]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=66203.msg761836#msg761836 date=1266509714]

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, I guess your right.  I don't know why I thought that Nederland lost to PN-G and Livingston.  I guess I was wrong.  I think it's that Nederland did beat Ozen and Central, but on the same token, got blown out by these same two teams...  So I guess nederland is a Dr Jeykle (sp) and Mr. Hyde type team, just like Central...
[/quote]
Ozen, Central, and Nederland seem to have that Jekyl and Hyde thing going.....I just hope the right one shows up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder