4. Bloomburg
5. Leggett
6. Laneville
7. Neches
8. Roxton
9. Kennard
10. Chireno

[quote name="STiger85" post="758963" timestamp="1265983927"]
WOW. I would think that HJ and Silsbee would have something to say about the 3A rankings, Kountze in 2A and PAM in the 5A/4A.
[/quote]

They arent on there for the same reason teams like Cleveland, Hudson, New Waverly, etc arent on the SETXsports polls, they arent in the coverage area.  SETXsports covers southeast Texas and Eastexsports covers east Texas.  If you want, you can talk about where HJ, Silsbee, Kountze would fit into these polls.  I was hoping to hear from some knowledgable fans on what they think of where the teams rank in this poll though.

[quote name="sports fan 929" post="759079" timestamp="1266000721"]
How you figure southeast texas is better than east texas pam is not better than DeSoto and hj and silsbee are not better than cleveland and kountze is not better than new waverly so i think it would be southeast texas dont want none of east texas.
[/quote]Don't know about Pam/DeSoto, but H-J, Silsbee and Kountze are as good as any of those 3A or 2A schools in the poll and the playoffs will be starting in a week or so. I am sure we will all find out then. These 3 schools are not top 8 state ranked in their respective classes for nothing.

[quote name="AirForce84" post="759100" timestamp="1266003445"]
[quote author=sports fan 929 link=topic=65971.msg759079#msg759079 date=1266000721]
How you figure southeast texas is better than east texas pam is not better than DeSoto and hj and silsbee are not better than cleveland and kountze is not better than new waverly so i think it would be southeast texas dont want none of east texas.
[/quote]Don't know about Pam/DeSoto, but H-J, Silsbee and Kountze are as good as any of those 3A or 2A schools in the poll and the playoffs will be starting in a week or so. I am sure we will all find out then. These 3 schools are not top 8 state ranked in their respective classes for nothing.
[/quote] ;D

[/quote]

Kountze>New Waverly

Silsbee>Cleveland

PAM>DeSoto 8) 8) 8) 8)

How you figure southeast texas is better than east texas [b]pam is not better than DeSoto [/b] and hj and silsbee are not better than cleveland and kountze is not better than new waverly so i think it would be southeast texas dont want none of east texas.
[/quote] ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83