I just witnessed Greatness!!!

Guest swag

Decarlos Frank hit "12" 3s and set a new school record with 48 points. Now that's a shooter! This was the best highschool "Shooting" performance I have ever witnessed. "12" 3's...

If you have never watched Franks play, If you want to  witness greatness then u better. This guy has come back with a vengeance. If you think you have a "shooter" better than Franks on your Team. Yall better think again. Once again, 12 3's!!

He was a point away from out scoring Nederland. Lol
I don't know who's the best shooter in highschool right now. It has to be out of the kid from Yates, Decarlos Franks and Sutherland... :0 ;0 :0

tonight i think kobi came to beaumont with big perk and wore number 10 for ozen. d frank was amazing tonight 9 threes at half for 31 and 12 of 15 from long distance to finish with 48. Ive been following ozen basketball for a long time. and im glad i was there to see this kid finally put together a game like this. when he came out of the game with about 3 mins left in the 4th alot of people around me quietly booed.....they didnt want to see the show end.congrats to franks and ozen for the impressive win. After this post  i will book my room in austin.

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="750208" timestamp="1264568808"]
tonight i think kobi came to beaumont with big perk and wore number 10 for ozen. d frank was amazing tonight 9 threes at half for 31 and 12 of 15 from long distance to finish with 48. Ive been following ozen basketball for a long time. and im glad i was there to see this kid finally put together a game like this. when he came out of the game with about 3 mins left in the 4th alot of people around me quietly booed.....they didnt want to see the show end.congrats to franks and ozen for the impressive win. After this post  i will book my room in austin.
[/quote]Tweet us back on the progress of Jack Yates when you are in Austin. That will be the closest team to Houston/Beaumont in Austin ;)

[quote name="real eyes realize real li" post="750301" timestamp="1264604374"]
i know yates is in the way and they are a huge road block but whats wrong with a lil wishing /hopeing and alot of praying.just hope they stay focused enough to finish out district by hanging another district championship banner to enter the playoffs strong.....
[/quote]You play every game intending to win, no matter what the odds.  I recall David exiting his tent to fight Goliath declaring, "[font=Times New Roman][i][size=12pt]Where is that uncircumcised Phillistine?[/size][/i][/font]"!!!!!!!

As soon as doubt creeps in............ it's over.

So yeah, "Bring on Yates!!!!"  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83