*POST FRI. AND TOURNEY SCORES HERE*

I don't know how accurate this is, but according to another site West Brook lost to Round Rock West Wood 8-0 on Thursday at the Govenor's Cup.  Like I said, I don't know how accurate this is.  We (SA Churchill) scrimmaged West Wood with 20 minute halves and beat them 3-1.  Can anyone validate this?

[quote name="Bon_Mot" post="744693" timestamp="1263619875"]
I don't know how accurate this is, but according to another site West Brook lost to Round Rock West Wood 8-0 on Thursday at the Govenor's Cup.  Like I said, I don't know how accurate this is.  We (SA Churchill) scrimmaged West Wood with 20 minute halves and beat them 3-1.  Can anyone validate this?
[/quote]

can't validate it, but how is your team doing this year?  and how are you liking it?

We start district today against SA Roosevelt and then play our big rival, Reagan, on Tuesday.

We went to Klein last weekend.  We played like crap and beat Spring 1-0.  Played wonderfully but lost to Klein 1-0 after giving up a goal in the first minute of play.  And then laid an egg and lost to Katy Morton Ranch 4-1.  Then we beat O'Connor 2-1 Monday night.

I like it a lot here.  New challenges and all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder