Best player 3A and down 2000 to 2009?

aTmfan06

Guest bleed orange
Yes there is girls close to Brittany Scott but I chose her because not only is she very good she has an unbelieveable work ethic. Chelsea Pickerking is close.

I have to put a word in for my girl here.....Yoshica Spears.  Yoshica and Brittany Scott get my vote.  They are two different types of players and I think the best we have seen.  It's hard to leave Ang Green out of the mix as well.  OK.....I can't pick just one!!  I know they are all great young ladies and are excelling at the D1 level.  I LOVED coaching Yoshica (never coached a kid with a better work ethic and selfless attitude) and I HATED preparing for Brittany and Ang.  You just had to hope you could stop the others because, they were going to get their 20-25.  Wow, that just brought back some memories!

Guest bleed orange
From 2004-2008 there was some battles in 21 3A. At one point you had Orangefield, WOS, HJ, HF, Silsbee and Kirbyville. 6 Teams fighting for 3 spots. Wow it was competitive. 6 out of the 8 teams where very good. The 3 teams that did not make it to the playoffs would have won most districts or made the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed