22-4A playoffs

As of right now who will make the playoffs in 22-4A maybe a little to early to tell but after these games last week who makes the playoffs?

PN-G beats Ozen

Central beats LC-M

Dayton beats Lumberton

Vidor beats Nederland

I go

1.Dayton

2.Central

3.PN-G

4.Nederland (will bounce back after losing to vidor but early lose hurts)

5.Ozen

6.Vidor

7.Lumberton

8.LC-M

Vidor's win over Ned. was huge.......but not going to be enough.....Dayton, PNG, and Central will be the teams to beat.......I pick Dayton to win the district......PNG gets in on coaching and central with speed........

Would love to see some of these teams try to strap it on with some 4A teams up here........not even in the same league.

4-A is 4-A......there is lots of talent up here but they have to follow the same rules of attendance as you do........

Ned's loss to Vidor will come back to haunt them.......I don't see Ned running the table but Neuman is a great coach........maybe he can recover from that loss......

For them to lose to Vidor, the talent level must be down in Ned

I think its to early to call, Central, PN-G, Nederland, Dayton will all be looking for a spot and now Vidor has its foot stuck in the door, and it could all come down to the last week. I think its to early to write Ozen off the list also

I still think Dayton has to take care of Ozen friday night, despite the 0-4 start, and i can't wait to see how they stack up against the big 3 in 22-4A that being Central, Nederland & PN-G

And i will be at the reservation for the last game of the regular season, someone save me a seat

I give Vidor respect I mean come on now the beat Nederland but on the other hand you just can't say since they beat Nederland that Vidor will be in the playoffs! Upsets happen all the time we will find out if Vidor is a contender or pretender this Friday I mean they play Lumberton but if Vidor wins they will be 2-0 in district a great start! by the way Nederland plays Central Friday if they lose they will be 0-2 in district and that is off to a rough start!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder