*SILSBEE vs. WOODVILLE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BROADCAST*/SILSBEE WINS 75-39

The 13-2 3A #8 ranked Silsbee Tigers will take on tournament host the Woodville Eagles, 9-5, in the championship game of the Woodville Holiday Tournament at 6pm Wednesday.

Broadcast time will start at 5:50pm with tipoff scheduled for 6pm.

Click the link provided to listen to another championship game here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

Guest ST4life
[quote name="Kountzer" post="736742" timestamp="1262229643"]
Competition in that tournament near Fort Worth, like last year, against teams like Sanger, would of been a better test of the Silsbee team.
[/quote]
Don’t worry about Silsbee being tested  ::)

They have Westbrook on the 2nd
Plus I Just heard today that Silsbee might play Memorial on the 8th
and Spurger on the 12th

so to me that sounds like some good competition before district well atleast 2 of the 3  ;D

Both HJ and WOS won’t have that big of a test before district trust me  ;)  

[quote name="ST4life" post="736747" timestamp="1262230130"]
[quote author=Kountzer link=topic=64241.msg736742#msg736742 date=1262229643]
Competition in that tournament near Fort Worth, like last year, against teams like Sanger, would of been a better test of the Silsbee team.
[/quote]

and Spurger on the 12th

so to me that sounds like some good competition before district well atleast 2 of the 3  ;D

[/quote]they dont want no part of Memorial right now. maybe after the Galena Park game they could have gotten them, not now. and i feel for Cleveland Saturday. They will be motivated.

Guest ST4life
[quote name="scooter!" post="736771" timestamp="1262232492"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=64241.msg736747#msg736747 date=1262230130]
[/quote]

and Spurger on the 12th

[/quote]they dont want no part of Memorial right now. maybe after the Galena Park game they could have gotten them, not now. and i feel for Cleveland Saturday. They will be motivated.
[/quote]
If Silsbee beats Westbrook come saturday they will be ready for them Titans  ;D

[quote name="CATMAN" post="736810" timestamp="1262235043"]
[quote author=ST4life link=topic=64241.msg736747#msg736747 date=1262230130]
[/quote]

and Spurger on the 12th

[/quote] They play Newton,Milburn Academy,San Augustine,now that 3 hard games HA HA ??? ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

Who is they?

[quote name="CATMAN" post="736805" timestamp="1262234579"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=64241.msg736802#msg736802 date=1262234310]
Silsbee dont want no part of them Kirbyville Wildcats LOL JKJKJKJKJKJKJK I will be pulling for yall this year best of luck from a Kirbyville resident
[/quote] WHAT :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
It was a joke CATMAN

Congrats to Silsbee. They have a very good team and a promising outlook for the postseason this year. Also give Woodville some credit here. Silsbee outsized them by a huge amount and Woodville played a good game and did all they could with Silsbee's speed and size. I don't know if the final score reflects the effort of the Woodville boys. Anybody at the game have any inputs? Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years and good luck to Silsbee in district and playoffs from everybody here in Woodville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• So buddy is the OC and AD and you have a head football coach interesting 
    • FBC transfer most likely will. He’s already been on several recruiting visits and has been looking decent on the camp circuit for only being a freshman. I don’t think his family will let him sit past this year though.   JV kid is decent but he’s not really anybody I think you want to rely on competing against good teams with. He has some moxie but he’s smallish and doesn’t have a lot of arm talent. I think he would stay and be a backup no matter what or switch positions if the FBC kid stays. 
    • Oh an institution can move away from God, and the USA is running away from God.  I am not trying to chase you off - this is a free site.  I just wish people would be more open to alternative view points.  The devil wants to sow division.  Nice to hear you admit that God is love.  I generally try to stay off this side of the site - would much rather talk baseball and small town sports.
    • I guess you heard wrong? All of the sophomore studs he grew up with are on varsity and several played great in the Spring game, 4/5 will start and the others are in the two deep. Only kid I heard about going to Dayton is the receiver that left to go to North Shore and he hasn’t even been playing football. Leaving was what he felt was best for his kid, sometimes you have to make those choices. My son would’ve left last year too if he could’ve gotten eligible, doesn’t mean I would’ve liked Crosby less.  
    • It’s always funny to me when present day republicans start talking about what 19th century republicans did, because you’re absolutely right.  Point it out and they get mad, though.  And I vote Republican 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Topics