Cleveland

Bobcat1

[quote name="stevenash" post="730872" timestamp="1260905724"]
[quote author=swagg link=topic=63793.msg730842#msg730842 date=1260902393]
Okay Hj loss Benard and replaced him with shooter. You right that makes Hj better by losing their all time Leading scorer and back to back district Mvp's. Carrington is no 3a player of the year.
[/quote]

Who wins in a game between Kountze and Cleveland?
[/quote]

whoever's the most sprinklelicious.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="730926" timestamp="1260911876"]
I already answered that on questions for swagg. Quit trying to make this a Ktz subject. If you wanna talk Ktz I will be happy to answer all questions there. By the way, Ktz! (lol)
[/quote]

What area school has the most alley oopers?

The same school that has no shooters. The same school that's not going to state. The same school that gets all the calls. The same school that plays a lot of 2a schools. The same school that was in the news for asking a certain teacher to pass athletes!! That school!

Guest stevenash
[quote name="swagg" post="730948" timestamp="1260913807"]
The same school that has no shooters. The same school that's not going to state. The same school that gets all the calls. The same school that plays a lot of 2a schools. The same school that was in the news for asking a certain teacher to pass athletes!! That school!
[/quote]

And the same school that [font=Verdana][b][color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana]BEAT[/font][/font][/color][/b][/font] KOUNTZE [font=Verdana]TWICE[/font] IN SAME SEASON

Cleveland has several pieces to the puzzle.The twin kids in the backcourt are solid and the big kid has great hands but was out of shape last year in the playoffs(not sure how that happens that late in the season}.They played a great ballgame against HJ but didn't make many adjustments during the course of the ballgame.In a one game playoff they would be very dangerous.

[quote name="RammerJammer" post="732495" timestamp="1261141016"]
Reed could be looking at his own press clippings....ESPN has him on their Watch List in football...Holding scholarship offers from Texas, LSU, OU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech,....etc
[/quote]I can promise he'll have to be in shape to play at any of those schools.

[quote name="whsalum" post="732719" timestamp="1261170939"]
[quote author=RammerJammer link=topic=63793.msg732495#msg732495 date=1261141016]
Reed could be looking at his own press clippings....ESPN has him on their Watch List in football...Holding scholarship offers from Texas, LSU, OU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech,....etc
[/quote]I can promise he'll have to be in shape to play at any of those schools.
[/quote]Yeah, but probably in football shape.  Any two sport player will tell you that, just because you are in shape for football, doesn't mean you're even remotely in shape for basketball.

Cleveland High School   22-3A

Record  12 wins  -   1 loss

updated December 22, 2009

Cleveland             86
Spurger             64

Cleveland             84
Livingston 44

Cleveland             86
Lufkin             55

Cleveland             62
Hightower 53

Cleveland             51
Pt. Arthur Memorial 78

Cleveland             85
Lutheran North 61

Cleveland             70
Episcopal             58

Cleveland             74
Houston Westbury 49

Cleveland             73
Houston Kashmere 49

Cleveland             81
Stafford             66

Cleveland             102
Hardin             64

Cleveland 78
Willowridge 70

Cleveland             86
New Waverly 73

I thought Silsbee played the toughest schedule in 3a. Boy am I wrong. I see why Cleveland is #2 in the state. They deserve to be #1. The wins are very impressive. What I like the most about them is you can tell by their schedule they're not "Afraid" to play 4&5a schools. And they're beating them. Those kids will be in Atx come March. Who's gonna beat them??? Ummm, No they won't! (Lol)

[quote name="swag" post="734998" timestamp="1261845705"]
I thought Silsbee played the toughest schedule in 3a. Boy am I wrong. I see why Cleveland is #2 in the state. They deserve to be #1. The wins are very impressive. What I like the most about them is you can tell by their schedule they're not "Afraid" to play 4&5a schools. And they're beating them. Those kids will be in Atx come March. Who's gonna beat them??? Ummm, No they won't! (Lol)
[/quote]

The only "good" teams that they have played amongst those 4A-5A's is PAM and Hightower. Lutheran North, Episcopal, Westbury, Kashmere and Willowridge are not that special. Kashmere lost to Yates by 100 points for crying out loud. The best team that they have played, PAM, beat them by 27 points.

I was more impressed with their wins over Stafford and New Waverly than the 4A wins.

I give much credit to Cleveland for their schedule, but it's not as tough as you are making it out to be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa