Marathon Thoughts

no-look

Last three games were nail biters.

Kountze probally the best 2A in the state. Their stock should rise tomorrow. Sabine wasn't over rated. Kountze was under rated.

HJ better than I thought. From what I was hearing they were down this year...Crock.

Overall the officiating is different in setx than east texas. Eastex calls it closer....not bad or good, just different.

Bullard and Lumberton were impressive........quality tourney. Every team will come away with a tougher mentality.

What happened to the broadcast at the end of the championship? Thats like watching a good movie and the power goes off just before the end...lol

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="729885" timestamp="1260759516"]
No look are you coming to Hudson on Friday???
[/quote]

I hope he does.  I want to show him how a very small signal from an Iphone can impact a game.

[quote name="stevenash" post="729887" timestamp="1260759638"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63750.msg729885#msg729885 date=1260759516]
[/quote]

I hope he does.  I want to show him how a very small signal from an Iphone can impact a game.
[/quote]Send me a bill for the technical help for that last H-town game.....

[quote name="no-look" post="729881" timestamp="1260759401"]

Kountze probally the best 2A in the state. Their stock should rise tomorrow. Sabine wasn't over rated. Kountze was under rated.

HJ better than I thought. From what I was hearing they were down this year...Crock.

Overall the officiating is different in setx than east texas. Eastex calls it closer....not bad or good, just different.

Bullard and Lumberton were impressive........quality tourney. Every team will come away with a tougher mentality.

[b]What happened to the broadcast at the end of the championship? Thats like watching a good movie and the power goes off just before the end...lol[/b]

[/quote]

My apologies, lost the signal. I was fighting it all during the broadcast. Hopefully I'll get the kinks worked out over there at HJ with the signal and my broadcast location. I thought that I was in a good spot but turned out to be not so good with the amount of fans that were there. We'll get it worked out. The HJ folks were fine hosts and did what they could for me. It was appreciated.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="729885" timestamp="1260759516"]
[/quote]I intend on making it. We are off till saturday.....Saw where Hudson just won a tourney but I dont they can hang with the likes of you guys. Hope its a good game.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="no-look" post="729897" timestamp="1260760368"]
[/quote]I intend on making it. We are off till saturday.....Saw where Hudson just won a tourney but I dont they can hang with the likes of you guys. Hope its a good game.
[/quote]

My past experience (s) lead me to believe that Hudson can hang with anybody when at Hudson.

[quote name="stevenash" post="729901" timestamp="1260760543"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=63750.msg729897#msg729897 date=1260760368]
[/quote]

My past experience (s) lead me to believe that Hudson can hang with anybody when at Hudson.
[/quote]

What you mean there ;D

[quote name="stevenash" post="729901" timestamp="1260760543"]
[/quote]

[/quote]Something to think about is the difference in officiating.....they call it a lot closer here. Hudson always seem to shoot a lot of free throws... Hudson does have a starting guard out with a shoulder injury.......but they are down a little this year....HJ by twenty if they stay out of foul trouble.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="utfan06" post="729910" timestamp="1260760813"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=63750.msg729901#msg729901 date=1260760543]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I mean they always seem to play well in that gym and I have seen them play there against a number of different teams

What you mean there ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="729892" timestamp="1260759934"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=63750.msg729881#msg729881 date=1260759401]

[b]What happened to the broadcast at the end of the championship? Thats like watching a good movie and the power goes off just before the end...lol[/b]

[/quote]

My apologies, lost the signal. I was fighting it all during the broadcast. Hopefully I'll get the kinks worked out over there at HJ with the signal and my broadcast location. I thought that I was in a good spot but turned out to be not so good with the amount of fans that were there. We'll get it worked out. The HJ folks were fine hosts and did what they could for me. It was appreciated.

[/quote]AAW, I looked for you thursday....was wanting to meet you......

[quote name="no-look" post="729924" timestamp="1260761451"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=63750.msg729892#msg729892 date=1260759934]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=63750.msg729881#msg729881 date=1260759401]

[/quote]

[/quote]AAW, I looked for you thursday....was wanting to meet you......
[/quote]

On Thursday I was at the HJ tourney from 9am till about 2pm. Then I left to go over to the YMBL to broadcast Silsbee's game at 4:30. Sorry I missed you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed