HJ vs. Kountze Round 2/HJ WINS!

Lazeek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="#5kountze2010" post="728981" timestamp="1260658342"]
Kountze is by far better than Hj! we came 2 the first game thinkin we already had em beat cause we beat em by 10 in the scrimage but i promise it wont happen tonight...kountze will win by 15
[/quote]

This post sounds like you already have them beat again!!!!

As I said before this is the Championship game that everyone wanted..........regardless of who wins and who losses the fact still remains that HJ beat Kountze at Kountze.  So either it is tied after tonight at one game a piece or there will be several Kountze fans who will not ever post on this message board again!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="728988" timestamp="1260658593"]
As I said before this is the Championship game that everyone wanted..........regardless of who wins and who losses the fact still remains that HJ beat Kountze at Kountze.  So either it is tied after tonight at one game a piece or there will be several Kountze fans who will not ever post on this message board again!!!!!
[/quote]

nah, we'll hear about the refs, the injuries, etc. etc. etc.  then we won't hear from them again.

[quote name="tickedoffgranny30" post="729017" timestamp="1260659940"]
kountze gonna whoop hj this time watch...it wont be a good game lol

[/quote]

Last time Granny made a prediction he went home with his Tiger tail between his legs and deleted his account only to resurface several months later still talking trash!!!! :D :D :D

Guest stevenash
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="729068" timestamp="1260662721"]
You gonna be at the game HJ HAWK 60???
[/quote]

If HJ gets lucky and wins, it will be because Kountze had an off night and the refs cheated.  Kountze will be undefeated regardless of the outcome of the game.  Right Swag?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83