• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="729076" timestamp="1260663085"]
[quote author=westend1 link=topic=63683.msg729051#msg729051 date=1260661803]
Ford is a hoss!
[/quote]

30 carries for 266 yards and 3TD's

Kirbyville is very young and should make another title run next year.
[/quote] Yes they will!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Talk was at the start of the season,that Kville would never make it out of the second round,If they got that far...well look how far they went..!!!  Congrats on a GREAT SEASON Kville,Most of you will be back next year to make another playoff run,remember "it's not how many times you get knocked down,but how many times you get up".... We love our Kats...!!!!!!!

"WILDCAT'S FOREVER"

Where do I start?  I am very proud of this teams accomplishments this year!  They proved many in the state wrong.  Yes, they came up short for a 2nd straight yr, but as you said oldwildcat.  It not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up!  Congrats to PP on a great season.  They had one heck of a team.  I want to thank each and everyone of you that listened in on the broadcasts this yr.  You people are the reason I do this job!  I will be back next yr again pumped and ready to go.  Thank you Jereme Hubbard and Cory Horton.  Great season Cats!  Again you made this former Wildcat very proud!  Keep those heads up because you have nothing to be ashamed of!

Guest wildcat58
Just got back from long ride home. I have to say i am proud of the cats, not bad for a rebuilding year.yes we didnt pull it off, but 232 other 2A schools didnt get this far. Also i have followed the wildcats since i was 9 yrs old in 1970. I sat with my father Harold Springfield in the pressbox helping with stats while watching my heroes like bubba bean play.The 70 and 71 years where great, they ended much earlier with close losses to friendswood and tomball. nearly 40 years but i still remember. My point is the last 2 years have been the greatest of my football life watching these young men play, and I want to personally thank you for the memories. Today I watched a fine young man and great athlete play for a state championship against the cats in memory of his recently deceased father. I know what he felt like, my father Harold springfield died of leukemia when I was 15, I wanted desperately for the wildcats to win today for me in memory of my father, who graduated and played for kirbyville in 1958, hence my moniker wildcat58. My father passed away in 1976 and never got to see the cats go this far., so if we had to lose, i feel better losing to a team and class player with such a inspiring motivation to win.  In closing let me quote a famous texas coach you may recognize....Wildcats last year you knocked on the door, this year you beat on the door, next year your going to kick the #### thing down! thank you again for the ride and congratulations to you all on a fine season. :)

Man this stinks! lol I feel so bad for these young men who fought so hard to win all year long, get this far 2nd time around, and still no ring. We have an awesome team, and I am sooooo proud of you boys! All of Kville is so proud you, hold your heads up, nothing to be ashamed of. You guys went farther than any other team in setx and in the state (2A). Thank you for giving us a great season, and thanks for letting us be apart of such a great experience. Next year you will be back and ready to attack!

[size=18pt][color=red]PEACE, LOVE AND WILDCATS FOREVER!!![/color][/size]

Congratulations Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!! How about all the late hits we had against us with NO flag....Talk about some BS....and that little Halftime incident with the Cheerleaders... that was very UNclass....too bad that didn't backfire against them....We got so GREAT players coming up from JV and a lot of Varsity Returners.....We will be back next year and we WILL bring it home....Like they say the third time is a Charm......WAY TO GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATA

Pilot Point played a nearly flawless game. No turnovers. Very few penalties. Excellent play calling when their backs were to the wall. And, the inspirational story behind the game is better than any Hollywood script; two sons playing for their recently deceased father. If Kirbyville had to lose, there is no better team to lose to. Congrats Kats for a great season and Pilot Point for bringing home the trophy and ensuring that a father's dying wish was granted.

[quote name="LR1969" post="729617" timestamp="1260734119"]
Pilot Point played a nearly flawless game. No turnovers. Very few penalties. Excellent play calling when their backs were to the wall. And, the inspirational story behind the game is better than any Hollywood script; two sons playing for their recently deceased father. If Kirbyville had to lose, there is no better team to lose to. Congrats Kats for a great season and Pilot Point for bringing home the trophy and ensuring that a father's dying wish was granted.
[/quote]

Very true!!!!

Congrats Cats lets do it again next year!!! Just win it though keep your heads held high great season!!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="grizzly62" post="729621" timestamp="1260734813"]
[quote author=LR1969 link=topic=63683.msg729617#msg729617 date=1260734119]
[/quote]

Very true!!!!

Congrats Cats lets do it again next year!!! Just win it though keep your heads held high great season!!!
[/quote]

I agree with both of your posts...Great Year Kat's..!!!!  Kville is proud of the entire team and Coaching Staff,Cheerleaders,Band and anyone else I may have missed...Go KAT'S.!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder