Silsbee vs. West Brook, 3pm YMBL Broadcast

[quote name="ST4life" post="729705" timestamp="1260744225"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63639.msg729680#msg729680 date=1260741438]
[quote author=SilsbeeHS Legend link=topic=63639.msg729630#msg729630 date=1260735856]
2004 class killed Central in 4A beat em 3 out 4 times dat year only won at Central when the refs made sure central dont lose
[/quote] ::) ::)    Blame it on refs, huh?  Great excuse, guy.  What happened to Silsbee when they were in 4a with us? 
[/quote]
Dude who cares about the past this is [b]2009[/b]

All I know is that Silsbee has beaten 4 out of 5 Beaumont teams which includes your Jags

Heck they might make it a win against every Beaumont team come January 2nd   ;D

[/quote]I was actually talking to your friend, SilsbeeHS, but you're right.  They did beat Ozen and Central... This year.  When was the last time that happened? 

Also, you said 5 BMT teams?  I don't know who your talking about!  ;D ;D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee has been tough for a long time... in '98 they beat us and everybody in the area until the first round of the playoffs.. We were in 5A and they were in 4A.  Then green beat them until he left.  I think we lost one other time in that span.  I have respect for this tiger team.  Actually they should have beaten Brook with the talent level they have over the Bruins... But coulda, woulda, shoulda!  But that is also the difference in competing with 5A game in and game out.  Brook will not even be a contender come playoff time, matbe a first round victory but nothing more....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn