Vidor At Lumberton

KFDM COOP

I love how Lumberton gets beat 55-7 and still acts like they are state bound.

Just because we lost 55-7 doesnt meen we dont still have faith in our team. Find a comment were Lumberton said they would make it to state. They havent.We just have alot of supporters. Please stick to tennis.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Lumberton gets beat 55-7 and still acts like they are state bound.

Just because we lost 55-7 doesnt meen we dont still have faith in our team. Find a comment were Lumberton said they would make it to state. They havent.We just have alot of supporters. Please stick to tennis.

Hate to be spoilers of the Big Homecoming Friday night..But I dont make the schedule

I'm really looking forward to this game friday! You have two teams playing in a rival game and it's lumberton's homecoming. Vidor is off to a great win beating nederland and lumberton losing there first game of the season 55-7 against dayton. Will Vidor show that they are for real is this district or will Lumberton bounce back from a 55-7 lose to dayton showing that Dayton is the favorite to win the district? I didn't go to the dayton game but I heard Lumberton couldn't stop the option? I also know when we played Vidor last year they ran they option and Lumberton couldn't stop it at all! by the way if I'm correct last ten games vidor leads the series 8-2 winning last year 17-7!

oh I know I will not find a direct quote saying that you will go to state but Iam sure someone out there believes it. Its great to have alot of support and be optimistic but dont be over zealous.

Sing along with me boys!!

some of you ol' Houston oilers fans remember how it goes.

" Houston Oilers ,Houston Oilers,Houston Oilers Number #1."

Luve ya blue, go L-town Raiders"

" 1-9 would be just fine..2- 8 we appreciate,3-7 we think were in heaven,

4-6 we getting all the chicks..5-5 well never mind we all know yall wont get beyond 3 !!!!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

L-town's song for this undeafeated pre season year!!!

Sing along with me boys!!

some of you ol' Houston oilers fans remember how it goes.

" Houston Oilers ' date='Houston Oilers,Houston Oilers Number #1."

Luve ya blue, go L-town Raiders"

" 1-9 would be just fine..2- 8 we appreciate,3-7 we think were in heaven,

4-6 we getting all the chicks..5-5 well never mind we all know yall wont get beyond 3 !!!!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

L-town's song for this undeafeated pre season year!!![/quote']

WOW

Lumberton -- 27

Vidor -- 21

Hey piratefan...........I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard you want to be the president of the L-Town Stunner Fan Club. Tell you what, after Lumberton beats ya'll, I'll let you come over to our side and you can rub mine and all the other L-Town fans you've bad mouthed for the last month backs and shoulders. Just hold a sign up like your a limo driver at the airport showing how you are and I'll respond by putting my size 12 up your sorry guard shack A$$!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::D:D

YOU CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MAN AND FAN DOWN LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

TWO WORDS FOR YOU..........................................figure it out!!!!!

I can't wait to see if pirate fan will show his self on here when they have their first loss?

we have lost twice in pre-season and I was on here everytime..

But I am meeting up with a few people from Lumberton at halftime..I am inviting you L-town stunner to come on down and Bring that size 12 with you..

I cant help it, if yall got spanked last week..after all those predictions you made..I wouldnt have shown my face around here either..I think it was cowardly for you not to come back on here..you and yoru size 12!!!! :lol: 8)

I read on the vidorhoops.com in the football message board basketball star for vidor Jason Williamson is going to play in the Lumberton and Vidor game on Friday! Is this true? If so I just don't see how Vidor coaches would just let him play not going through a Football off-season when all the other Vidor football players worked there butts off!

I read on the vidorhoops.com in the football message board basketball star for vidor Jason Williamson is going to play in the Lumberton and Vidor game on Friday! Is this true? If so I just don't see how Vidor coaches would just let him play not going through a Football off-season when all the other Vidor football players worked there butts off!
I think that is a rumor..I dont know though

Lumberton -- 27

Vidor -- 21

Hey piratefan...........I"M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard you want to be the president of the L-Town Stunner Fan Club. Tell you what, after Lumberton beats ya'll, I'll let you come over to our side and you can rub mine and all the other L-Town fans you've bad mouthed for the last month backs and shoulders. Just hold a sign up like your a limo driver at the airport showing how you are and I'll respond by putting my size 12 up your sorry guard shack A$$!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::D:D

YOU CAN"T KEEP A GOOD MAN AND FAN DOWN LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

TWO WORDS FOR YOU..........................................figure it out!!!!!

Another Classy post from L-town stunner..This guy is amazing..Talks all that noise last week and they lose..And Good ol classy L-town stunner disappears..then the day before the game he shows up and writes another classless post..WOW what a guy! 8)

Ok, now I'm thinking about going to the Vidor/L-town game this Friday for the show off the field. :lol: It could be as good as or better than the game itself! :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder