Earl Thomas and Sean Weatherspoon

braves24

just becouse thomas had a super year at UT this year CAN HE DO IT AGAN in 2010.thomas is still a very young man and alot of people are saying he should go PRO, i say (NO)  maybe next year if he can repet the way he played this year.if earl leaves UT he will haft to pay his dues in the PROs  no matter what. thomas and weatherspoon are two gifted players a gift from GOD , but give it time the $$$$$$$$$$$ will still be there maybe lots more if thay can  play like thay did this year do you agree are not

[quote name="skipper" post="720171" timestamp="1259503427"]
just becouse thomas had a super year at UT this year CAN HE DO IT AGAN in 2010.thomas is still a very young man and alot of people are saying he should go PRO, i say (NO)  maybe next year if he can repet the way he played this year.if earl leaves UT he will haft to pay his dues in the PROs  no matter what. thomas and weatherspoon are two gifted players a gift from GOD , but give it time the $$$$$$$$$$$ will still be there maybe lots more if thay can  play like thay did this year do you agree are not
[/quote] 

Unsure about that!!! How many times have people not seized the opportunity and ended up getting hurt. Take Sam Bradford for example. He was prob a second rounder and now prob late 3rd because of his injury which cost him alot of money. Bill Gates took a chance and look where it got him. I would seize opp. now!!!!

It will be tough improving on a Thorpe Award season (if he wins). Next year teams may avoid him, then it will be hard to get eight INTs or match his other stats.

On the other hand another year of college will better prepair him for the pro level.

Pros and cons either way.

I think Earl should go, especially if he ends the season with a national championship and the Thorpe award. Most Mock Drafts have Earl going in the 1st round and some have him going to the Texans.

Weatherspoon is a Senior so he is going to the Draft.

Beasley did have a promising career at the beggining of the season but not sure what happened.

well let just hope ET dont get hurt.i still think he should stick it out like mc coy has, just look at what that young man has done here at texas hands down he is the best becouse his dad and mom keep the presser off him thank GOD for that and he has  had the best coaching staff around him and lets hope for the best for him  (SMART KID) for staying

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="720379" timestamp="1259525515"]
Weatherspoon will go in the first round............he is currently the best LB on the big board!!!!!  They actually have him going around 10th-12th pick overall!!!
[/quote]
If that is true, the NFL must be better judges of his talent than the recruiters in the state of Texas.  Still cannot believe they let him get out of state.

I will not be at all surprised if he goes that early.  He is a winner, pure and simple.  So is Earl Thomas.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="720378" timestamp="1259525412"]
Do yall think Beasley will get drafted? I think he will in the 6th or 7th.
[/quote]

Not a chance.  Too small and did not do well in college.  I think he would not want to see Crabtree anytime soon either..... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder