Scooter,Sis Soulja? Holla!!

Crush#1!

[quote name="Crush#1!" post="719812" timestamp="1259454706"]
What up? Can ya'll eat solid food? If not your "CROW" will have to be administered through an IV. Have it your way!! We aim to please. 24-4A is knocking and socking bums today. I'd say that that Jags hype was way over-rated.
[/quote] ??? :P

What up? Can ya'll eat solid food? If not your "CROW" will have to be administered through an IV. Have it your way!! We aim to please. 24-4A is knocking and socking bums today. I'd say that that Jags hype was way over-rated.
[/quote]  That punk probally cant -play football , but get on here and root for teams that he's not a member of  I wonder what he will say when Friendwood lose to
Dawson!

[quote name="mamajag" post="719824" timestamp="1259455727"]
[quote author=Crush#1! link=topic=63095.msg719812#msg719812 date=1259454706]
[/quote]  That punk probally cant -play football , but get on here and root for teams that he's not a member of  I wonder what he will say when Friendwood lose to
Dawson!
[/quote]they won't lose too Dawson

[/quote]

Man...it's kinda sad isn't it? To think that someone is so engrossed in following a high school football team that they can allow it to completely overtake their personality and make them this obnoxious. Dude...you won the game. Great...trash talking is one thing but this is seriously bordering on "unhealthy". Take a seat...relax...take a deep breath and think happy thoughts. Do this and you can watch the Mustangs play again next week...otherwise you just might blow a fuse or something. And, remember, talking trash is all fun and games until you find yourselves on the losing end of the stick. And, with Lake Travis awaiting you (assuming you can get past Dawson), you are setting yourself up for more smack coming your way than the law should allow.

[quote name="mamajag" post="719824" timestamp="1259455727"]
Dawson!
[/quote]
He won't be anywhere to be found mamjag. I recall frienswoodfan disppearing last year and people calling on him after talking trash. I can't remember if it was baseball or softball but he was bumping his gums then hid after a thumping.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="719852" timestamp="1259457626"]
Crush#1's style may be a little over the top, but come on Soulja -- are you really gone be the guy who can dish it out all week and then not be man enought to take it?  Or, who sends mama out to protect you?  Please!!!   ;D
[/quote]I never met Soulja but I bet he don't need his mama to "protect" him

[quote name="Sloe" post="719828" timestamp="1259456091"]
[quote author=mamajag link=topic=63095.msg719824#msg719824 date=1259455727]
Dawson!
[/quote]they won't lose too Dawson
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144
Great Season for ya Jags Soulja.  I know this is a tough one to lose but it doesnt take away what the Jags have accomplished this year.  Be proud and hit the hard woods!  Congrats Jags

[quote name="pngfan1" post="719864" timestamp="1259458459"]
[/quote]
He won't be anywhere to be found mamjag. I recall frienswoodfan disppearing last year and people calling on him after talking trash. I can't remember if it was baseball or softball but he was bumping his gums then hid after a thumping.
[/quote]

That's a lie -- just like the lie about PNG having a good team and good fans!!  ;D

As everyone who logs in to this site knows (mostlly because they hate it), I am almost always right!  And, on those incredibly rare occasions when I am wrong (like Friendswood vs. Nederland baseball last year), I ALWAYS log on to congratulate the other team and NEVER make excuses!

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="719852" timestamp="1259457626"]
Crush#1's style may be a little over the top, but come on Soulja -- are you really gone be the guy who can dish it out all week and then not be man enought to take it?  Or, who sends mama out to protect you?  Please!!!   ;D
[/quote] Soulja mama is not on here. And like the rich boys ,he dont need his Mama to protect him!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="719888" timestamp="1259459744"]
Great Season for ya Jags Soulja.  I know this is a tough one to lose but it doesnt take away what the Jags have accomplished this year.  Be proud and hit the hard woods!  Congrats Jags
[/quote]Yea, man.  This one was tough.  But we have a foundation for next year.  We will be back inthe same position next year.

[quote name="FriendswoodFan" post="719892" timestamp="1259459777"]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=63095.msg719864#msg719864 date=1259458459]
[/quote]
[/quote]

That's a lie -- just like the lie about PNG having a good team and good fans!!  ;D

As everyone who logs in to this site knows (mostlly because they hate it), I am almost always right!  And, on those incredibly rare occasions when I am wrong (like Friendswood vs. Nederland baseball last year), I ALWAYS log on to congratulate the other team and NEVER make excuses!
[/quote]
Stand up comedy I love this guy he dont know the first thing about football. You can always make me laugh.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="719873" timestamp="1259458945"]
I'm not even worried about them.  I can get a visual picture of how these two (or  one ) are....

You see, even in giving the more superior team props, they still want to pull silly moves.
[/quote]

Again - you take the bait from a couple folks way too easy. PS there are plenty of obnoxious PNG, Dayton, Central, CRosby posters on here as well, but we do not paint the whole fan base that color based on a couple jerks.

However - there was a lot of pregame smack form Central. Now that the game is over, we get cautioned not to talk to much smack because LT is waiting? Well Central, you are right. But for yall FW was waiting and is now a huge shadow for you.

However - You have a lot of talent and coaching staff seems to be solid. Should be back next year.
Good luck next year!

[quote name="Diamond-J" post="719865" timestamp="1259458496"]
[quote author=FriendswoodFan link=topic=63095.msg719852#msg719852 date=1259457626]
Crush#1's style may be a little over the top, but come on Soulja -- are you really gone be the guy who can dish it out all week and then not be man enought to take it?  Or, who sends mama out to protect you?  Please!!!  ;D
[/quote]I never met Soulja but I bet he don't need his mama to "protect" him
[/quote]

I met him a couple times and he looks like he could mollywop you if he wanted lol

[quote name="txcanes" post="720258" timestamp="1259513094"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63095.msg719873#msg719873 date=1259458945]
I'm not even worried about them.  I can get a visual picture of how these two (or  one ) are....

You see, even in giving the more superior team props, they still want to pull silly moves.
[/quote]

Again - you take the bait from a couple folks way too easy. PS there are plenty of obnoxious PNG, Dayton, Central, CRosby posters on here as well, but we do not paint the whole fan base that color based on a couple jerks.

However - there was a lot of pregame smack form Central. Now that the game is over, we get cautioned not to talk to much smack because LT is waiting? Well Central, you are right. But for yall FW was waiting and is now a huge shadow for you.

However - You have a lot of talent and coaching staff seems to be solid. Should be back next year.
Good luck next year!
[/quote]Hopefully we will and not take this kind of loss again.  Its been a while since I seen a Central team get 'punked out' like that. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124