• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="719590" timestamp="1259443082"]
they just scored again :-(
turnovers killin central
[/quote]
It's not the 2 turnovers that is killing Central, it's the poor playcalling. FW is rushing the QB like crazy, and Central has yeat to call a screen to try and make them pay for it. They keep getting sacked and punting on 4th and 30 and giving FW the ball inside the 50. Cetral went away from what they do best way too early, running the ball. They had a couple of good pass plays because FW was respecting the run and then they totaly went away from the ground game. This will get really ugly if Central comes out trying to throw deep on every play in the second half.

[quote name="badndn" post="719601" timestamp="1259443865"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=63077.msg719590#msg719590 date=1259443082]
they just scored again :-(
turnovers killin central
[/quote]
It's not the 2 turnovers that is killing Central, it's the poor playcalling. FW is rushing the QB like crazy, and Central has yeat to call a screen to try and make them pay for it. They keep getting sacked and punting on 4th and 30 and giving FW the ball inside the 50. Cetral went away from what they do best way too early, running the ball. They had a couple of good pass plays because FW was respecting the run and then they totaly went away from the ground game. This will get really ugly if Central comes out trying to throw deep on every play in the second half.
[/quote]

Totally agree. Central needs to play their game and try to cause a turnover and maybe make a big play on special teams. It's a lot to ask, but not unrealistic.

Go Jags!

This may be the saddest mess I've ever seen.  Honestly.  This is what will happen  with great field position.  FW have had it the whole first half.  We can't cover the pass man to man or their recievers will make our CB's look silly.  We can't play zone or they will pick us apart.    On offense, our QB is a statue.  he can't move.  heck, half the time, he won't throw.  he just sit back there taking sacks after sack.  We haven't ran the I formation yet.  If I was FW I would run the score up..  Maybe if we keep getting smacked around, then our players and Coaching will wake up and actually make this competitive.  FW even punked us out.  Hitting our players, we fumbling.  then we get up hurt.  You better get out there ang get yo pride anf dignity back in this second half, Jags. 

Soulja, remember #10 is a game manager!

#8 from JV is a game changer!!! Wrong QB in this game. Can't win deep in the playoffs with a game manager. You need a playmaker at QB when you go away from the run. Just from what I have seen, Central needs to throw shorter quick passes if they are going to scrap the run. And #8 would have taken off and made plays on some of those sacks!!!

Soulja...See what happened when they put in the "Game Changer"...TD Central.

#12 had to have been #8 from the JV. Notice how he got away from the pressure and made some plays. Future looks brighter for the Jags with this kid under Center (Shoulda been there all year IMO!)

Guest GCMPats
Left at halftime. Central was doing their best to make FW look good. I would bet FW had less than 150 yds of total offense to go with 37 points.

Very impressed with Centrals following. Stallworth's visitors section was 85% full, while FW was 50% full.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02