*Central vs. Friendswood Updates/Friendswood Advances!!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

[quote name="rollinac" post="719558" timestamp="1259442036"]
Friendswood loves those gadget plays.  You can really bust them if you stay at home.
[/quote]

Gadget plays are but a very minor part of our offense - especially against Central. We just took it straight to them and won.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="badndn" post="719675" timestamp="1259447724"]
Soulja...See what happened when they put in the "Game Changer"...TD Central.

#12 had to have been #8 from the JV. Notice how he got away from the pressure and made some plays. Future looks brighter for the Jags with this kid under Center (Shoulda been there all year IMO!)
[/quote]

Against our 2nd and 3rd teamers, Do not be to excited. That 2nd QB yall put in was not working out well at all. He thought he could outrun anyone, not.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="719939" timestamp="1259462554"]
Let the Arrogance and Classless Obnoxious remarks begin!
[/quote]

excuse me - seems you are the one with no class, my PNG friend would be ashamed of you.

Great season Central. FW has more speed and discipline than people think. We have more weapons than Cole. Maetzold is doing quite nicely as our QB, over 2600 yards passing, 30 tds and 10 picks. Defense has gotten better every game under new DC Mullins.

Central has some very good players. Number 9 and 17 are strong players. 3rd qb, 12 has a good arm. Good luck next year.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="719979" timestamp="1259464315"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=63077.msg719975#msg719975 date=1259464137]
FW wont win state  :D     

wishful thinking but aint gonna happen.
[/quote]I'm just saying...  Since they consider the Central win the 'super bowl' of games.  I was thinking they must have thought they won state. 
[/quote]

You let one guy bait you. But consider this soulja, you start a thread about it being personal and do not expect some back in your face? That did not look very personal. PS - your thread and many of the comments on this page got a lot of kids motivated! Key words - personal and speed!!! Those words were spoken a lot on the field yesterday!

No one from FW is claiming we we will win state. LT is so very tough, but first there is a very very tough Dawson team from a very tough 24-4a district!

Good luck next year central and I would develop number 12 if I were you!

Trust me, I can take it.  I don't give excuses...  I give props.  FW mowed us down like a fresh green lawn.  it was a great win and all, but my goodness, 4 different threads gloating about it?  No, I didn't chastize (sp) anyone for it, but dang!  ;D ;D  If Central would have won the game, I personally wouldn't have gloated or made several posts about it.  I would have simply tossed it as a game closer to state.  I would have been like 'well, we have more work to do to prepare for Dawson'.  But its all good though.  Jags will be back next year, hopefully more balanced than ever... 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="720287" timestamp="1259517691"]
Trust me, I can take it.  I don't give excuses...  I give props.  FW mowed us down like a fresh green lawn.  it was a great win and all, but my goodness, 4 different threads gloating about it?  No, I didn't chastize (sp) anyone for it, but dang!   ;D ;D  If Central would have won the game, I personally wouldn't have gloated or made several posts about it.  I would have simply tossed it as a game closer to state.  I would have been like 'well, we have more work to do to prepare for Dawson'.  But its all good though.  Jags will be back next year, hopefully more balanced than ever... 
[/quote]

Right - well we are already preparing for Dawson, thanks for the support!

Although I generally don't root anyone outside of my coogs, I goota give it to fwood and dawson for representing 24-4a well. I'm telling you, fwood can surprise a lot of people. Txcane is right. Cole is not their only weapon and keying in on him will only free up people like #5 and #26 - it's been that way all year. I gotta give fwood some respect this time around, they're playing great ball right now. As for BC, you guys have nothing to be ashamed about. You guys are a SOLID ball club, despite what some fwood fans saying (and fyi, fwood fans are actually quite nice). BC will make the playoffs next year. I'm hearing a lot of good things about #12 on BC. Watch out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder