GAME 20-11:00am
Winner GAME 17 VS Loser GAME 5

GAME 23-3:30pm
CONSOLATION CHAMPIONSHIP

GAME 24-5pm
THIRD PLACE GAME

GAME 26-8:00pm
CHAMPIONSHIP

Have to go with Kountze at this time EC will have only had one practice and one game when this starts. Don't see them having there BB legs just yet and with their new center they wont have time to gel just yet. EC had a good run in Football so they will be a little behind the teams that don't play football.

[quote name="True Blue" post="719477" timestamp="1259438181"]
Have to go with Kountze at this time EC will have only had one practice and one game when this starts. Don't see them having there BB legs just yet and with their new center they wont have time to gel just yet. EC had a good run in Football so they will be a little behind the teams that don't play football.
[/quote]Ther isn't a team in this tournament that doesn't play football.Some of them just don't play it as well as others  ::) ::)Kountze is going to be a big time favorite in this field regardless of bball legs.

[quote name="whsalum" post="719480" timestamp="1259438491"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=63074.msg719477#msg719477 date=1259438181]
[/quote]Ther isn't a team in this tournament that doesn't play football.Some of them just don't play it as well as others  ::) ::)Kountze is going to be a big time favorite in this field regardless of bball legs.
[/quote] Sorry I did not mean teams that did not play Football I meant Players that did not play football I think Kountze only has one are two that play both sports. The rest have been playing BB for a hole year now.And dont tell me they dont play BB in offseason  ;D Unlike the AD at EC I know that the gym in Kountze is open everyday Today is the first day that EC players could be in the gym So give them a week are two before you count them out.

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="719874" timestamp="1259459026"]
I wonder why Joubert is in this tournament...lol Kountze will when this tournament and Walker and Bray will get some rest through this one.. No team in the bracket will come within 30 of the Lions.
[/quote] Wonder why Kountze did not enter the B.S. Tour.They always enter. ;D ;D ;D ;D

This was a premiere tournament before the two storms destroyed the new gym twice It was hard to play a double bracket in the one old gym. When the new gym was first built it was one of the nicest gyms around ,and a lot of bigger schools wonted to come and play in it. Hope to see it that way again soon.

I know what happen Evadale play a solid game and Colmesneil is really bad. Watch point guard dribble ball off his face on a fast break with no one on him. With the football team having a good run I thought that they would have had better athletes. But looks like they did not play Basketball. Looked like they were real young. Evadale looks strong to start off year and could make some noise this year. Spurge is still the front horse but looks like the Rebels will give Sabine Pass a run for the 2 spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami