Central 64 HJ 47 Final

KFDM COOP

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="720850" timestamp="1259601686"]
[quote author=HJfan2 link=topic=63067.msg720811#msg720811 date=1259599051]
Let central play hj again I put money in hj to win by 10 everybody has there bad games

[/quote][b]You better hurry up before the football players get back in basketball shape[/b].
[/quote]After the beating they got by Friendswood,it might take awhile.

Central would beat H-J everytime they ay them. The blue print is out. Keep sticky finger turner out the lane and let them shoot themselves out of the game. They can't shoot. Once again people, if Turner isn't killn teams on the press then h-j is in trouble. That's the only way they can score.

It looked to me like the HJ coaches were trying out different rotations and just experimenting with different players together out on the court. HJ is not at full strength yet, this game was a good game to put different players out there against a good team to see how they preform so the coaches can get a good idea of who they can put out there in certain situations when the game really counts.

[quote name="C-130 Gunship" post="721147" timestamp="1259629192"]
It looked to me like the HJ coaches were trying out different rotations and just experimenting with different players together out on the court. HJ is not at full strength yet, this game was a good game to put different players out there against a good team to see how they preform so the coaches can get a good idea of who they can put out there in certain situations when the game really counts.
[/quote]

Hope your right Gunship...... ;) ;) ;)

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="721153" timestamp="1259629648"]
[quote author=C-130 Gunship link=topic=63067.msg721147#msg721147 date=1259629192]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It will all come together, by district for sure. The only thing I was worried about was rebounding, it seemed like some of the guards didnt really block out or crash the boards after a shot went up. I could tell Philip was getting pretty frustrated with no one blocking out against Central. That will hurt HJ if they do not improve on rebounding, especially against Silsbee with all their athletes.

Guest stevenash
[quote name="C-130 Gunship" post="721161" timestamp="1259630792"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=63067.msg721153#msg721153 date=1259629648]
[quote author=C-130 Gunship link=topic=63067.msg721147#msg721147 date=1259629192]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Pretty good and accurate observations gunship.  REbounding effort by HJ as a team was very poor
It will all come together, by district for sure. The only thing I was worried about was rebounding, it seemed like some of the guards didnt really block out or crash the boards after a shot went up. I could tell Philip was getting pretty frustrated with no one blocking out against Central. That will hurt HJ if they do not improve on rebounding, especially against Silsbee with all their athletes.
[/quote]

You cant put a lot of stock in these first of the year games. Lots of mistakes are made and you can see what you need to work on. Theres always a couple games or so that you stink it up and wonder how can you compete. As the season progresses you get better and better.

[quote name="no-look" post="721247" timestamp="1259638335"]
You cant put a lot of stock in these first of the year games. Lots of mistakes are made and you can see what you need to work on. Theres always a couple games or so that you stink it up and wonder how can you compete. As the season progresses you get better and better.
[/quote]

Couldn't have said that any better. Good point.

[quote name="no-look" post="721247" timestamp="1259638335"]
[/quote]
free-throws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont