Dayton55 Lumberton 7 FINAL/Post Game Comments

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

Well, they didn't have their game on and Dayton did. It was fun at first but then it kind of got sad. Those type games aren't really fun. I am sure they are to the winning players but as a fan in the stands...your heart starts hurting for the other team. We have been there done that and been the other team against Nederland back in, ugh, let me think, actually I tried to forget it, ha!, it was 2003 maybe? It was playoffs and it was SAD! So I have a heart! There was a couple of flags we got that we deserved from unsportsmanlike conduct that were embarrassing, and I assure you that our coaches DO NOT CONDONE THAT! I also would have liked our 2nd and 3rd string to get a little more playing time since the score was so high...but then again...that is why my rearend is in the stands and not on the field because I probably do not know what I am talking about!

Lumberton, hold your head high! You never stopped giving it your all and that takes true integrity! Your day will come! I respect you and admire you for loving the game! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124