*Kirbyville vs. Arp Playoff Updates/KIRBYVILLE ADVANCES!!!!!!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="texas91" post="718899" timestamp="1259376052"]
Their Coach Alvarez sp must be one heck of a Coach bc he has turned them around over the last several years. Congrads.
[/quote]

Nah he is not really that good.  ;) ;)    just leave him alone!!!!

Guest falcon83
[quote name="rykerx144" post="718916" timestamp="1259376723"]
[quote author=texas91 link=topic=63040.msg718899#msg718899 date=1259376052]
Their Coach Alvarez sp must be one heck of a Coach bc he has turned them around over the last several years. Congrads.
[/quote]

Nah he is not really that good.  ;) ;)    just leave him alone!!!!
[/quote]

???

Guest rykerx144
LOl jk he is awesome.  We just dont want him going anywhere else!!  LOL   I hope with this team being so young and just about returning everyone in 2010 he will hang around.

Thanks for keeping up with the game Ryker!  also for the stats.  Kirbyville shut down the almighty Cooper all night.  The secondary did a great job adjusting to the post pattern that ate them up early and contained their passing game the rest of the way with the exception of the 51 yard TD pass in the 2nd half.  2 top 5 teams go down to Kirbyville in 4 weeks.  This team has got to be the hottesty 2A team in the state!  Keep it up Cats!  Enjoy this win but tomorrow begins the work for next week as I am sure tht the coaches will travel to San Antonio to watch GW and Comfort. I know for a fact Ford had 150ish at the half had to have over 200 for the game!

Kville rushed 46 times for around 401 yards or so. Almost 9 yds per carry. Had it not been for the early fumbles, etc., this game could have been worse. The defense kept the Kats in the game early when the offense was struggling to hold on to the ball. Hats off for two great goal-line stands and for holding the mighty Arp offense to 0-5 on 4th down conversions. The qb from Arp is only a sophomore and will be a threat for the next two years. Good luck next week!

att  yards  Avg/carry    TD
LeFrederick Ford 204  2180    10.69        30

I actually believe that he has 33TD's on the  yr.  Enterprise had him with 3 TD's receiving in a game a few weeks back.  Not that it matters but I think he has 33 rushing and 3 receiving.

WOW!!! Thats all I can say!! I'm so proud of our boys for the way they played. We had a few turnovers and stupid penalties but still managed to pull off a win. Our Defense played a heck of a game. Stopping those 4th down conversions...AWESOME!!! Arp, keep your head up, you guys played a great game also...Wildcats just proved to be strong. Your qb is a force to be reckoned with and only a sophmore..omg.

Many of you Arp/Dangerfield Fans said there was NO WAY KIRBYVILLE WAS GOING TO WIN, all I can say is "YES WE CAN"..LOL

WAY TO GO WILDCATS, YOUR FANS COULDNT BE PROUDER OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!! LETS GO ALL THE WAY AND BRING HOME THAT STATE TITLE!!! YOU DESERVE IT!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder