SETXSPORTS Weekly High School Preview Show TONIGHT!!!!! Starts at 6:30

Guest rykerx144
I tried making a comment that made sense at the time but then i relized it made it look like I was putting down MIke so then I tried to explain why I said what I did and the more I tried to explain the dumber it sounded so I got frustrated and just deleted everything LOL 

Indianforever;Hope Harmon gets a shot to prove it-Broncs in 10 reg/1 playoff game have not given up but 3-100 yd.rushing yards per game to a single RB.D.Allen from Goose Creek Memorial had the best rushing game 27=116 yds. the next two D.Merka(Crosby) & C.Finney(Bay City)had from L-R 23=103 rushing,17=103 rushing  TOTAL RUSHING TD'S Against Dayton in 11 games=9 TOUCHDOWNS Between 15 Differant RB'S.CROSBY had 4 of those in the rain w/turnovers inside the 20

[quote name="indianforever" post="710274" timestamp="1258422789"]
dayton could not handle caleb harmon
[/quote]

:-\ ::)

I'm sure caleb harmon would be the first to tell you that without the other options in that offense, a good O-line, and good coaching. he would be nowhere close to his yardage total.

IF this game happened and you guys were to give harmon the ball 40 times like you did against BH.... I don't think you guys would fare too well. BTW... not a knock on BH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami