The Streak

piratefan

Will the streak end this Friday night?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak end this Friday night?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE GOES PIRTAE FAN MAKING THREAD JUST TO STIR UP THE L-TOWN PEOPLE. HE NEEDS TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT VIDOR'S STREAK. OH WAIT THEY CANT GET 1.

actually I am rooting for yall friday night.."pimp smack"..

And yes we do have a streak..We have beat yall 8 times and yall have won twice..

but lets not get into that..stay on topic please..does the streak end or not???

If this is true' date=' then this explains part of the problems Lumberton has had in the past with the Varsity.[/quote']

i agree, the kids should have been running the same thing from 7th grade through varsity. no wonder these guys couldn't win on friday before. they had to learn a new system every year. thats unbelievable.

Your telling me. I mean its great that Credeur has been able to run the same plan with these guys since 7th grade but for the other teams, they were learning a new plan every year. There was no continuity. That is reason # eleventy two that Fuller had to go. Now, Credeur has a hand on all highschool football.

JV Played hard last night on both sides. The teams were fairly equal. Dayton just got one more punch in in the 4th quarter. [but then again, apparently, we are the only people that support our JV team.]

I thought Fuller was reassigned within the district?? I have heard that he didn't care much about being at Lumberton at least given his actions around the school, and if the didn't have the same schemes installed at his sub varsity levels then with all do respect he is stupid. I have heard that Vincent which feeds WB runs the spread offense and throws quiet a bit. Seems like Stump and other coaches are running similar schemes at sub levels and have been able to benefit on Friday nights. Maybe with Credeur L-Town is not far from making that change.

well the team next year will be mostly the same team as this year with experience and a few brought into Varsity from JV. So they will have been in the same program since middle school. The Sophmores now were under Credeur before as well. Everyone is addapting very well. Credeur has a unique coaching style. He is really intence, and quiet. He commands your respect without ever saying a word. He is that guy that always beats you at risk because you werent watching Australia...

Seargent York once said when you go turkey hunting, you have to shoot them from behind, so that the rest won't know what hit them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin