The Streak

piratefan

Will the streak end this Friday night?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak end this Friday night?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I look at the varsity record? We are a completely new team than last year. only a few players from last year are still there. and they deserve to be cause they are good. The coaches plan that was there didnt work. I choose to look at the record of the people playing and the coach thats coaching them, and that team wins.

Why would I look at the varsity record? We are a completely new team than last year. only a few players from last year are still there. and they deserve to be cause they are good. The coaches plan that was there didnt work. I choose to look at the record of the people playing and the coach thats coaching them' date=' and that team wins.[/quote']

that is the record that counts. and by the way, wasn't the new coach on the old coach's staff? he must have been implementing the old coach's plan for the subvarsity.

MY GOSH !

They have never lost a game since pee wee and now they are playing their first varsity season !

Why should they even play the game' date=' just go ahead and give them the

TX 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY[/quote']

see now there YOU go bringing up state...I was just talking about dayton...baby steps "lucky"

but thanks for your "clever" attempts at being patronizing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317