Thoughts from Central vs PN-G

babyshoe

[quote name="NDNfan91" post="700754" timestamp="1257614360"]
Sad to say I was one of those who got a head start after Centrals last TD  :-\!  Only because my Mom was with me an she has a hard time getting around, so we were trying to beat the crowd.  Well, we were under the stands when the fans went CRAZY...I dropped all my stuff on the grass and ran to the fence to see what happened...didn't see the run back so I had no idea what had just happened, but I knew it was good...someone kindly filled me in!  ;D  I will NEVER to that again...cause I know them NDN's never quit until the last second tics off the clock...way to go boys...taught me a good lesson! 
[/quote]Happens to every fan-once! We were playing Bridge City and were 2 td behind with 2 minutes left.  We left disgusted and missed the best comeback in history! Glad we won, but would've liked to be there. We don't leave before the game is completely over now!

[quote name="meanjoe" post="701205" timestamp="1257642698"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=62018.msg701027#msg701027 date=1257632376]
I want a PN-G / Central doubleheader in the playoffs.  Can you imagine the noise that crowd can make for 20-4a?  
[/quote] That would be good to see!
[/quote]For me personally ,I have a son that is a senior this year for PNG, and I could not be more proud of him and his teammates ,and the coaching staff,,,This game against Central was 1 of the most anticipated and scary 1 all year...Central has a great team...and #44 is a BAD A$$  ..and #55 on offense was doing some damage also...I am going to have to say if these 2 teams played 10 times ,it would probably split 5-5...I am glad i was there to see it with my Dad ,friends and family....I hope PNG and Central go deep in the playoffs,because both teams have Kids,Coaches and Fans that are deserving of titles...GoodLuck to both teams.....hope we both bring home the D1 and D2 Trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!   Oh yeah ,I almost forgot.Glad to get to see BIG GIRL 1 more time ...she was awsome...Centrals band is exciting to watch....

Where is Hale going again? I want to be sure and follow him just like I do Quizz Rodgers and his brother at Oregon St. Hey Soulja, tell Hale to tlak to his future team about Caleb Harmon, I'd love to see those two have a college career together. I'd save up and fly to those games! Good luck to ya'll!

[quote name="tc35" post="700494" timestamp="1257582189"]
I hated to see a team lose after watching that game. Central had the game in hand and did not even need to make the extra point to win. Actually if the kicker would not have missed the previous extra point then the last one would not have mattered because they would have been up by 3pts instead of 2.  For PNG to win with 5 turnovers really shows that you can never give up no matter how bad things seem to be going. Central by far was the fastest team I have seen all year. #44 needs to be in the backfield also. He has the speed that the other backs have but he is twice their size. You could say that if Central had a kicking game then they would have won but you could also say that if PNG would not have turned the ball over 5 times then the game would not have been as close. My father has been a high school coach for 35 years and he has never seen a team run back a 2pt conversion in high school ever. That was an ESPN highlight. By far the best high school game that I have seen since we beat WOS in 1992 on a 2pt conversion. GOOD LUCK CENTRAL in the playoffs. You are the most talented team by far in the district and you record is not representative of the caliber of players and coaches that are in the program. Good luck to both teams !!!!!!
[/quote]
bc ran 2 back last year

Usually when PNG has an away game and we arrive at the stadium around 6pm all we have to do to determine what side we are sitting on is to glance at the stadium and head for the side that has all the fans.  Well Friday night, when we arrived at the Babe, both sides were fairly full with fans.  It was great seeing both sides with such a fan base.  It helped make the game very exciting!

it was a great great game reminded me of last yearb with angelton<-(sorry for the bad spelling) wildkats except the difference from those games was we played theb wildkats against png we played the purple and white along with that black and white the penaltys called were HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Translation - He was saying that this year's game vs PN-G was similar to Last year's game vs. Angleton.  Saying that the shoe was on the other foot.  We had the game in hand this year and a long last second play was the difference maker by PN-G.

Last year, Angleton had the game won with the go ahead score.  Central had a big play late in the fourth that was the difference maker.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder