Warren vs. Woodville Warm-Up Game

If you didnt know, the Warren Lady Warriors took on the the Woodville Lady Eagles in warm up game monday night in Woodville. This was a highly anticipated game as Woodville prepares for Hardin this thursday night. As many of you know, Hardin gave over the district title last friday night to the Lady Warriors in 3 games. Hardin believes they have a better chance in playing Woodville thursday night. They are sadly mistaken. The Lady Eagles defeated these supposedly "awesome" lady warriors in 5 games. Now the Warriors put up a good battle at times but the Eagles were the better team. Warren has beat Woodville before, earlier in the season, but Woodville has gotten better and have all starters back and ready to go. Warren may say they werent taking the game seriously or didnt play good, but I was there and both teams fought hard to win. The atmosphere in the gym felt just like a playoff game and both teams fought and played bad at times. All i have to say is look out Hardin, the Lady Eagles are on the move. Let me know who you pick to win this thursday night and comments on the warren/woodville game.

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="695995" timestamp="1257280477"]
If you didnt know, the Warren Lady Warriors took on the the Woodville Lady Eagles in warm up game monday night in Woodville. This was a highly anticipated game as Woodville prepares for Hardin this thursday night. As many of you know, Hardin gave over the district title last friday night to the Lady Warriors in 3 games. Hardin believes they have a better chance in playing Woodville thursday night. They are sadly mistaken. The Lady Eagles defeated these supposedly "awesome" lady warriors in 5 games. Now the Warriors put up a good battle at times but the Eagles were the better team. Warren has beat Woodville before, earlier in the season, but Woodville has gotten better and have all starters back and ready to go. Warren may say they werent taking the game seriously or didnt play good, but I was there and both teams fought hard to win. The atmosphere in the gym felt just like a playoff game and both teams fought and played bad at times. All i have to say is look out Hardin, the Lady Eagles are on the move. Let me know who you pick to win this thursday night and comments on the warren/woodville game.

[/quote] A "highly anticipated" warm-up game??.....ummmm..no comment.. ::)

Yes it was highly anticipated because warren thought they would roll over Woodville and they didn't. Yes Woodville let the warriors come back in the 3rd game and was actually quite embarrassing haha but i'll give credit to both teams, but Woodville is just the better team right now. and you would have said it was highly anticipated if yall would have won, but yall didn't so you can no comment all you want. haha just kidding. good luck to all the local teams in the playoffs!

Guest BUMPSETSPIKEIT555
[quote name="Eagles2010" post="695995" timestamp="1257280477"]

[/quote]

Haha...highly anticipiated? The Lady Warriors didn't even find out that the game was going to be played until about 5 hours before they stepped on the court. It was FAR from anticipated. Warren played on ZERO adrenaline, it was NOT a good game, they did NOT put up a fight, and there were about 25 people in the stands so it DEFINITELY didn't feel like a playoff game atmosphere. That's the first game that Warren has lost to Woodville since the '07 season.
I wish Woodville the best of luck against Hardin...and I really mean that.

Why in the world would either coach want a warm up game with a club they could easily face again in the near future.These 2 clubs have already played once this year and could very well match up again in the playoffs.Regardless of who won this one it wasn't very smart to play it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83