Time to dig deep, Jags

We  have a big game that is for a piece of the district title.  We were shocked by Livingston the almost the same way as last year.  Let's find that anger and rage that we had last year and take down the Indians.  There are some die hard indian fans, but some have popped out of nowhere and are only there to ride coat tails.  Lets beat PN-G and put them back into hiding.  We have the talent and coaching to get this done.  I know that my Jags are better than they  showed last night.  Time to get it!  8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="692346" timestamp="1257002040"]
We  have a big game that is for a piece of the district title.  We were shocked by Livingston the almost the same way as last year.  Let's find that anger and rage that we had last year and take down the Indians.  There are some die hard indian fans, but some have popped out of nowhere and are only there to ride coat tails.  Lets beat PN-G and put them back into hiding.  We have the talent and coaching to get this done.  I know that my Jags are better than they  showed last night.  Time to get it!   8)
[/quote]I must admit, I was worried about this game. I was kinda falsely incouraged when i heard the rain had stopped. But I forgot about the field conditions. But anyway, no excuses Livington played on the same field. PNG looked good last night. I watched their QB hit their receivers all night on a beaten Ozen team. I watched them run the ball at will. I watched the D shut down Ozen completely, with their first unit. We'll definately see where we're @ entering these playoffs. If I'm Washington I'm taking as much pressure as i can off these kids. They will already be pumped so he needs to keep them calm and ready. Playoffs, we're in there. so Let's go out and take care of business. We want a win, but it's not the same as it would've been had we been undefeated. Let's just see what we can do to prepair for the playoffs.

Soulja to this point I have enjoyed your honesty and pride for your team but to make a comment about indian fans thought have popped out is wrong.

I grew up in PA and when I moved to PNG during high school and had to go from marron and gold to purple and white was a hard thing to do. I still watch Memorial but there is no substitute for what goes on at PNG.

I hope for a good injury free game and we both go deep in the playoffs. See ya Friday!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa