Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="akifan94" post="695252" timestamp="1257215738"]
Here is one thing you won't see mentioned. 19-4A champs Crosby were hand spanked by PN-G 37-7. PN-G had to call off the dogs in the second half. So much for the 19-4A faithful. All your dreams will be flushed away like an Old River meth stash come the 14th.
[/quote] Yeah you're right. But Crosby made some major adjustments since that game. You're underestimating the quality of talent from 19-4A. I will say this, that 20-4A talent level across the board may be better, but I wouldn't overlook Crosby, Dayton and BH. If you do, you may be looking at the back side of the play-offs.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="695270" timestamp="1257216542"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61613.msg695252#msg695252 date=1257215738]
Here is one thing you won't see mentioned. 19-4A champs Crosby were hand spanked by PN-G 37-7. PN-G had to call off the dogs in the second half. So much for the 19-4A faithful. All your dreams will be flushed away like an Old River meth stash come the 14th.
[/quote] Yeah you're right. But Crosby made some major adjustments since that game. You're underestimating the quality of talent from 19-4A. I will say this, that 20-4A talent level across the board may be better, but I wouldn't overlook Crosby, Dayton and BH. If you do, you may be looking at the back side of the play-offs.
[/quote]
I don't think that any of the playoff teams that will come into the playoffs will overlook anyone out of 19-4A. If you read the post in this thread you will read the opposite, the majority of the post seem to come from Bh fans etc... They are the ones over looking teams such as PNG and Central. That could be a very deadly thing to do. 20-4A is so weak per BH posters. There really needs to be a reality check on the posters. Probably both sides. The trash talking is just that Trash Talking. All of the teams going into the playoffs have improved and made adjustments thru out the season. Those adjustments will be determined to be good or bad in a few short weeks. May the best teams win.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="COUCH TATER" post="695270" timestamp="1257216542"]
[/quote]
i agree. it doesnt matter how great they played against crosby. PNG you arent playing them you are playing BH. you might have beat us week 0 but that was there QBs first game ever at that position. he was a top DB last year. he has improved and is ready to run all over your slow defense. after he gets outside PNG line he is gone. dont underestimate 19-4a they are weak but just as weak as 20-4a

Yaw injuns seem to forget about last year..A 3rd place team from 19-4a,whipped the 1st place L-Train when all of 20-4a said it wasn't possible cause PNG whipped Crosby and no way was Crosby going to whip the mighty L-Train...Like i said before its a new season everyone is undefeated..Strange things happen in first round play-off games esp. when you have to beat a team twice and everyone in Blanket Arss land is already looking at future match ups..A BAD GAME IS DUE.......

[quote name="24baseball24" post="695277" timestamp="1257216847"]
[quote author=COUCH TATER link=topic=61613.msg695270#msg695270 date=1257216542]
[/quote]
i agree. it doesnt matter how great they played against crosby. PNG you arent playing them you are playing BH. you might have beat us week 0 but that was there QBs first game ever at that position. he was a top DB last year. he has improved and is ready to run all over your slow defense. after he gets outside PNG line he is gone. dont underestimate 19-4a they are weak but just as weak as 20-4a
[/quote
Well there you go again ! Slow Defense. Our defense was able to run down Ozen's speedy back. So I wouldn't say PNG's D is slow. And of course the big question would be "if he gets outside the PNG line, which I doubt he could or would, even if he was going to try and be gone, all I can say is that he will be going down on the ground, and probably fumbling." You obviously haven't watched a PNG game lately. I guess you would be saying the same thing to Central as well if you had to play them. Come on get real about what your saying.

[quote name="24baseball24" post="695277" timestamp="1257216847"]
[quote author=COUCH TATER link=topic=61613.msg695270#msg695270 date=1257216542]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Wow, no fooling these guys.  They know our weakness.  Our defense is slow.  I mean, I guess we can't hide it that well.  Look at all those points that faster offenses put up on us.  Look at the 7 points Livingston put up.  Look up the 20 points Ozen put up.  Wait, those 20 points were scored on the reserves.  Man, those faster schools have us completely out-matched.  I guess we shouldn't even show up.  Our inferiority will clearly shine through against the unstoppable buzz-saw of the Blow-Hard eagles.

Guest Ranger83
I guess what the PNG fans are saying is that THEIR team has found a way to get better as the season has progressed (I imagine it was done with hard work and superior coaching). While all the other teams, especially those in the inferior 19-4A, have maintained their poor work habits and their coaches have made no adjustments. Garbage in, garbage out.

I say we all just forefit and hand the trophy over to the Indians. We do not stand a chance. Their fans and their long standing tradition of excellence are just too much for us to overcome. What were we thinking? We are not worthy. Thanks for just allowing us to be in your presence.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="695278" timestamp="1257216959"]
Yaw injuns seem to forget about last year..A 3rd place team from 19-4a,whipped the 1st place L-Train when all of 20-4a said it wasn't possible cause PNG whipped Crosby and no way was Crosby going to whip the mighty L-Train...Like i said before its a new season everyone is undefeated..Strange things happen in first round play-off games esp. when you have to beat a team twice and everyone in Blanket Arss land is already looking at future match ups..A BAD GAME IS DUE.......
[/quote]

We had a bad game.  It was against BH.  But we still got the W.

[quote name="badndn" post="695115" timestamp="1257209847"]
BH fans, I am not saying you shouldn't be excited that you made the playoffs, once your in you got a shot. What I am saying is that you have no reason to be on here posting about how great BH is this year and how they will be sending PNG home early. Every one of those statements is backed up by an IF. I agree some of these so called PNG fans have gotten out of hand with the comments, but like it or not at least the PNG smack talk is legit. They have something to back it up. No IFs.

Anything can happen on a Friday night, but most of the time when you get to the playoffs the better team wins. 20 4A was 3-0 against 19 4A predistrict (including BH getting beaten at home against one of our last place teams). Outside of Dayton over our #4 I don't see it any different week 11.
[/quote]   Week 1 you got a gift from (4th place) BH when they shot themself in the foot and then you limped home with a win ,one point no less." I don't see it any different week 11" your words --- so what your hoping is that BH lays another egg and PNG backs up with another "1" point blow out ! :-\ Hey your not the only one that can dish smack  ;D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="695290" timestamp="1257217719"]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=61613.msg695278#msg695278 date=1257216959]
[/quote]

We had a bad game.  It was against BH.  But we still got the W.
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head! Great job Indians! Even in adversity, you find a way to win! That is the heart of a champion!

P N G! Pretty Nice Guys!

[quote name="Ranger83" post="695289" timestamp="1257217694"]
I guess what the PNG fans are saying is that THEIR team has found a way to get better as the season has progressed (I imagine it was done with hard work and superior coaching). While all the other teams, especially those in the inferior 19-4A, have maintained their poor work habits and their coaches have made no adjustments. Garbage in, garbage out.

I say we all just forefit and hand the trophy over to the Indians. We do not stand a chance. Their fans and their long standing tradition of excellence are just too much for us to overcome. What were we thinking? We are not worthy. Thanks for just allowing us to be in your presence.

[/quote]

Ranger I can understand your frustrations being a Goose Creek ISD fan. Never much to look foward to.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="jayhawk" post="695296" timestamp="1257217959"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg695115#msg695115 date=1257209847]
BH fans, I am not saying you shouldn't be excited that you made the playoffs, once your in you got a shot. What I am saying is that you have no reason to be on here posting about how great BH is this year and how they will be sending PNG home early. Every one of those statements is backed up by an IF. I agree some of these so called PNG fans have gotten out of hand with the comments, but like it or not at least the PNG smack talk is legit. They have something to back it up. No IFs.

Anything can happen on a Friday night, but most of the time when you get to the playoffs the better team wins. 20 4A was 3-0 against 19 4A predistrict (including BH getting beaten at home against one of our last place teams). Outside of Dayton over our #4 I don't see it any different week 11.
[/quote]   Week 1 you got a gift from (4th place) BH when they shot themself in the foot and then you limped home with a win ,one point no less." I don't see it any different week 11" your words --- so what your hoping is that BH lays another egg and PNG backs up with another "1" point blow out ! :-\ Hey your not the only one that can dish smack  ;D
[/quote]

Come on Mr Jayhawk. You need to be nice. These Indians are for real! I bet they are having a super, secret practice right now. BH needs to just play PNG (if they are lucky enough), watch the game film, and admire and copy everything they do. Then, just maybe you'll be able to really compete at their level. Please guys, let's just be real here. We need to know our role.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="indianforever" post="695303" timestamp="1257218234"]
im not going to argue with you guys anymore my prediction and im not joking is PN-G 42 bh 7
[/quote]
ha you guys couldnt even put up that many points all season yet alone in the playoffs. all season BH had atleast 4 kids out and didnt even have # 25 RB until week 7. this prediction is the worst i have seen. BH- 32 PNG 28. that is what its going to be

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="PNGFan" post="695299" timestamp="1257218035"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695289#msg695289 date=1257217694]

[/quote]

Ranger I can understand your frustrations being a Goose Creek ISD fan. Never much to look forward to.
[/quote]

You are so right Mr. PNGFan! GCCISD and its athletes are just a notch above worthless. We just hope that we could play a team of PNG's quality so that our underprivileged students could see what class and pride are all about. That's assuming we would even be allowed in your stadium. I know how high your standards are. I would think our kids would just steal things and tear the place up. Golly I wish I could have been born a PNG Indian. Maybe my life would have meaning then.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="Ranger83" post="695320" timestamp="1257218958"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=61613.msg695299#msg695299 date=1257218035]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695289#msg695289 date=1257217694]

[/quote]

Ranger I can understand your frustrations being a Goose Creek ISD fan. Never much to look forward to.
[/quote]

You are so right Mr. PNGFan! GCCISD and its athletes are just a notch above worthless. We just hope that we could play a team of PNG's quality so that our underprivileged students could see what class and pride are all about. That's assuming we would even be allowed in your stadium. I know how high your standards are. I would think our kids would just steal things and tear the place up. Golly I wish I could have been born a PNG Indian. Maybe my life would have meaning then.
[/quote]
im not a PNG fan but i agree GCCISD has some problems. almost as bad as north forest

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695315" timestamp="1257218767"]
What? 42-7? Put the peace pipe down and come back to earth.  I know that in the spirit world all the Gods bow to the feet of the PNG Indians but in the real world we dont make stupid predictions like that.
[/quote]

Come on fellas! Just admit it. PNG is a far superior opponent. The score will not even be that close. It's just not fair for them to be so good. Maybe we could all chip in and buy ourselves some of those "Participant" trophies. In the end, that's all we'll be.

PNG is out there working right now! Look at us. We should be ashamed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83