Crosby vs. Galena Park/Crosby wins 41-34

WOSgrad

Wait a sec there chief...I believe that bigdaddyblue started running his mouth first.  It's called reality...Dayton put up 600+ yards on this same team last week.  Yeah we know Crosby beat us, granted.  But Crosby knows they got a gift from the heavens with that win.  It sounds like they barely got out of this one.  Congrats on your District Championship, but you'll still be one and done.

[quote name="B.M.F." post="691999" timestamp="1256964653"]
Wait a sec there chief...I believe that bigdaddyblue started running his mouth first.  It's called reality...Dayton put up 600+ yards on this same team last week.  Yeah we know Crosby beat us, granted.  But Crosby knows they got a gift from the heavens with that win.  It sounds like they barely got out of this one.  Congrats on your District Championship, but you'll still be one and done.
[/quote]

1) Crosby did score 41 points so... 600 yrds of offensive congrats we scored a bunch it was the defense that was the issue...

Keep hearing 5 starters weren't playing (including Judy, i was like were is he hes normally in on every play)

I believe we had a backup safety in as well who got burnt 3 times.

but beyond this i'll say this three words

Outright District Champions.

also 7-0 in district... Honestly I'm not worried, it didn't look like crosby's same defense because ti wasn't... Tell Dayton to take out thier 5 best defensive players then see if they don't give up some points...

Also... Who throws a freaking Fade route when thier WR is shorter than the CB..... Great play call for a critical play. (Crosby Picked the ball off in the endzone)

I think Dayton's a good squad and i think that they played a bad game against crosby, but i also think if it were played again crosby would win again.

So GL with the playoffs boys we will be the 1 seed in DIV 1 you'll be the one seed in DIV 2 maybe we can both make the district proud?

[quote name="B.M.F." post="691999" timestamp="1256964653"]
[/quote] Crosby put up a lot of yards too, but just gave up a lot of yards tonight. I just like to watch high school football games. I'm not on here trying to prove to everyone who has the best football program. I rooted for Dayton all the way to state last year. But some of you Dayton fans on here have about made me change my mind. If you didn't notice this was a thread about GP vs Crosby. Man, everytime there's a thread that has anything to do with 19-4A it turns into a Dayton thread on what we did, what we're going to do and you just got lucky, that's why you beat us. Chit gets old.

Congrats on the championship coogs, hope Judy is Ok.  And I know you don't believe if we played again the outcome is the same, 1 out of 10 remember?  You're our rival so the smack is in good fun, so Tater lighten up a little...but honestly, I could care less what you think.

[quote name="B.M.F." post="692089" timestamp="1256966848"]
Congrats on the championship coogs, hope Judy is Ok.  And I know you don't believe if we played again the outcome is the same, 1 out of 10 remember?  You're our rival so the smack is in good fun, so Tater lighten up a little...but honestly, I could care less what you think.
[/quote]

Judy's fine they just didn't start people for some other reason (they where all dressed just didn't play)

And I know you don't believe if we played again the outcome is the same, 1 out of 10 remember?

yeah i remember 1-10 of your teams drives making it past the 50...

the same goes for here. :-*  Who knows who we will be playing next week. I thought we would be playing vidor but nederland beat vidor so next week there could be a 5 way tie for the 3 and 4 spots in district 20-4A.  If thing go the way I think, we will play nederland and you will have Vidor. but who knows now.

[quote name="B.M.F." post="692089" timestamp="1256966848"]
[/quote]I thought B.M.F. was Bad Mother..... but I guess it really stands for Big Mouth...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami