*OF vs. BC/BC wins in OT - 31-30/Comments

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kosmo" post="691343" timestamp="1256954868"]
playing out exactly like i figured.  BC's offense is a joke anyway much less having to play in the slop. OF's offense is taylor made for this kind of game.  
[/quote]

one question...

what was the final?

THANK YOU!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Walk-off" post="691849" timestamp="1256961605"]
Lotta help from OF COACH
[/quote]
Yeah we were very surprised on the BC side when they did not punt on the last two possessions while up, both times they dd not make the 4th down try and gave BC great field position that lead to 2 scores for BC.

Heck of a game.  It's hard to blame Coach Huck for going for it on 4th down when it worked for him the first half.  I love the fact that he shows confidence in his kids.  The spread offense isn't what won the game for BC, it was when they quit trying to pass and relied on what they do best, pounding the ball up the middle with Menard. If BC would have continued passing as they did in the first half, the game would have had a different outcome.  And for whoever said Corey Huckabay has a bad attitude are you kidding me? 

What a heck-of-a ballgame. Both teams needed this win so much to stay in the playoff picture. It's not always about the plan but how you adapt to the influences of the battle. Coach Stump along with his staff and team showed good adaptation to the conditions with the weapons available during that game last night. Orangefield came out strong early and put up points, needing then to hold BC at the end of the game. While the BC offense did not have lot of success moving the ball and the defense stuggled trying to contain the Orangefield defense, things turned in the 2ND. My opinion of success is not how good your first plan is but how well you adapt. BC did a great job last night, the coaches scheming and then the players executing.

My hat's off to Orangefield. Being a BC fan I of course am much more excited by a BC win. But the Bobcats were just as responsible for making this game exciting and thrilling to watch. What Orangefield has done this year has been very, very impressive.

Sadly, only one team can claim victory. But both should be proud. This was a very good game under very horrible condiitions.

I will also say this about Corey, he suffered a concussion last week that affected 9 out of 13 sections of his brain.  Now lots of kids would have been on the sidelines, and if they did play they would tend to be tentative.  Corey went out there and gave it his all, competing just like he hadn't suffered an injury at all.  My hats are off to a young man that obviously has a lot of heart.

[quote name="bobcat4life" post="692582" timestamp="1257017153"]
I will also say this about Corey, [b]he suffered a concussion last week that affected 9 out of 13 sections of his brain[/b].  Now lots of kids would have been on the sidelines, and if they did play they would tend to be tentative.  Corey went out there and gave it his all, competing just like he hadn't suffered an injury at all.  My hats are off to a young man that obviously has a lot of heart.
[/quote]

I'll say this, if he had that severe a concussion, why in the heck did he play last night?

That's really pushing the envelope there, IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics