6 Angleton Wildcats TX 37.46 7 0 0

7 Big Spring Steers TX 34.84 7 0 0

8 Port Neches-Groves Indians TX 34.15 7 0 0

9 Birdville Hawks TX 33.64 7 0 0

10 Highland Park Scots TX 32.64 6 1 0

This is the hidden content, please

Sportspower.com has PNG at #8.

Region III looks wide open....

Angleton, PN-G, Brenham, Yates, Dayton, and Crosby are top ranked...

Poor Crosby...

They whip up on the Broncos like they never had before over the last decade and are still behind them in the polls...

And you agree with this?

I sure Don't but Crosby enjoys getting no respect... its all good remember "were gonna lose to BH this week to" just liek dayton beat us 49-14 and just like we're not going to make the playoffs.... all predictions and all will be wrong after this week.

Poor Crosby...

They whip up on the Broncos like they never had before over the last decade and are still behind them in the polls...

And you agree with this?

If I were making those rankings, I would probably have placed Dayton behind Crosby (which I did in my power rankings), especially the way Crosby manhandled the Broncos.  However...

Like the BCS or any other poll, if the #4 team losses to an unranked opponent, that doesn't automatically vault that team over the other.  The losses Crosby had at the beginning of the year do take into account where they are ranked, but as I have said before, these rankings are pointless, the only ranking that matters is to be the last team left in this area still playing football.  If Crosby continues to improve, they do stand a chance of taking out Vidor, then who knows, rounds 2 and 3 in region III won't be that tough.

Poor Crosby...

And you agree with this?

If I were making those rankings, I would probably have placed Dayton behind Crosby (which I did in my power rankings), especially the way Crosby manhandled the Broncos.  However...

I agree the single thing these polls can't take into effect is major overhauls fo teams (such as what happened to Crosby's defense between week 2-3.

Like the BCS or any other poll, if the #4 team losses to an unranked opponent, that doesn't automatically vault that team over the other.  The losses Crosby had at the beginning of the year do take into account where they are ranked, but as I have said before, these rankings are pointless, the only ranking that matters is to be the last team left in this area still playing football.  If Crosby continues to improve, they do stand a chance of taking out Vidor, then who knows, rounds 2 and 3 in region III won't be that tough.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder