West Hardin vs. Evadale

Should be a defensive battle as both teams are playing solid D this year.

The Oilers may be a little behind the Rebels on the O side. Of late the Rebels have been heavy on the yardage while light on the scoring, but they have several things moving in a possitive directions and once they get over a few mental errors they should get the scoring going again. I am goint to throw out the first prediction...

Rebels 24

Oilers 7

Let the games begin!

evadale is def. the favorite and probably the better team all around but the game is at WH and their D is rolling right now but their O seems to take about 3 quarters to get going and they can't do that against a team as good as evadale and expect their D to keep it close for that long. This being said WH will probably be the best team that they have faced so far in district and anything can happen on any Friday night

evadale 14 WH 8

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Rebels 22 Oilers 12..it may help the Mustangs playoff chances if the rebels win. But you know the Oilers will play hard...good luck to both teams.

Rebels will take this in another step towards a perfect season. 

The boys will be ready to do whatever it takes to have a W

at the end of the game.  No mercy boys:

Evadale      21

West Hardin        6

i hope no one takes this wrong i consider myself a great Rebel fan but if they don't
get charged up and start playing their kind of football one of these last teams will spoil that perfect season
guys you have the talent and the know how now put your heart into it i know we have some great players
hurt but this is your season for the taking lets go get it

[u][glow=red,2,300][color=blue][b][size=18pt]R E B E L S              A R E              G R E A T[/size][/b][/color][/glow][/u]

UR right trophy.  Evadale took it to Dville pretty good, then I saw them play Hull-D and they looked completely different.  Not quite as sharp.  They don't seem to have that fire that the Rebels had early this year and even into last year.  I feel they will take WH but they better not assume the Bulldogs are afraid of them.
WH---6
Evadale---21

i have a question. what is up with evadale just walking out of the tunnel? in my day we had the tunnel shakin about to pop and we came rumbling out. i have only seen one game so far this season and i did not hear nearly the decibal level we had last year nor did i see even close to the amount of rage we had coming out of that tunnel, to me that was one of the best parts of the game. im just asking whats up with the calmness the rebels need to bring back the storm!!!    oh and my prediction.

Evadale 55 WH 0    no copeland, no problem

[quote name="dascoon08" post="682809" timestamp="1256201740"]
i have a question. what is up with evadale just walking out of the tunnel? in my day we had the tunnel shakin about to pop and we came rumbling out. i have only seen one game so far this season and i did not hear nearly the decibal level we had last year nor did i see even close to the amount of rage we had coming out of that tunnel, to me that was one of the best parts of the game. im just asking whats up with the calmness the rebels need to bring back the storm!!!    oh and my prediction.

[/quote]

Even with Copeland; Evadale took care of business last year, but don't expect the same this year.  The Oilers are a better all around team.  Still should be a great game, I can't wait!

[quote name="dascoon08" post="682809" timestamp="1256201740"]

[/quote]

I wonder if it has to do with their Motto "Hard Work and Swagger"  Maybe they are Swaggering out the tunnel

[quote name="trophyman" post="682657" timestamp="1256175754"]
i hope no one takes this wrong i consider myself a great Rebel fan but if they don't
get charged up and start playing their kind of football one of these last teams will spoil that perfect season
guys you have the talent and the know how now put your heart into it i know we have some great players
hurt but this is your season for the taking lets go get it

[u][glow=red,2,300][color=blue][b][size=18pt]R E B E L S              A R E              G R E A T[/size][/b][/color][/glow][/u]
[/quote] You hit the nail on the head. The rebs need to pick it back up like we know they can and bring that intensity back to the field

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83