what game do you thin will be game of the year in 2009

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Hard to beat EC 14, Anahuac 13! GOY, IMO.  8)

this one gets my vote as of right now but newton and kirbyville still yet to square off

The Angelton/Sante Fe Game was post to be intresting,but Sante fe Lost so that game took a hit..Since i was not able to make the Central/Lumberton Game Due to rain I will definatly be at the

P.N.G/Central Game..Plus i see We (Angelton) as long as we keep winning) may see in P.N.G in the play-offs, so i can start scouting early  ;)

685096406_zr9Zh-L.jpg685095768_Es7wV-L.jpg

In District 21-3A it has to be Silsbee's win over West Orange-Stark.

Here's why:

1. Silsbee loses three games against Lumberton, Newton, Jasper by a combined total of 11 points. Silsbee needed a big win to get this season on track and to shut the mouths of the nay-sayers as to whether the Tigers could finish the big games or not.

2. Silsbee proved it's not a one-faceted offense-only team. Silsbee is proud, and lucky, to have Jeremy Johnson as quarterback. The win against West Orange-Stark proved the Tigers' defense had finally come together and can stop the big teams at the critical moments.

3. West Orange-Stark had not lost a district game since dropping to 3A in 2004 ... making history is always huge.

4. West Orange-Stark was state-ranked and because of the loss to Silsbee, dropped out of the top 10 list.

5. Silsbee ends a five-game losing streak and is now No. 1 in 21-3A as the only team with a 2-0 record.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124