Crosby smells funny

You coog fans crack me up.  It's kind of like the aggies beating the longhorns once a decade.  The aggies get all fired up celebrating a victory and start kissing their sister after every score.  The longhorn fans are angry because they lost to a team like the aggies and no one enjoys watching dudes with swords kiss their sisters. However, they take the loss in stride because they know it probably won't happen again for a long time. All this to say, Crosby has gotten their win for the decade and next year when the broncos drop the hammer on them, you wont see dayton fans celebrating like they have just won the state championship or beating a dead horse (ahh the irony) on some message board. So with that being said, I hope you coog fans continue to enjoy your victory, and in the mean time...take it easy on your sister.

no argument with who was better on friday. A long view of history should tell the tale on this one. 

Such as the overall record for the series which is in Crosbys favor by 8 games?

If you are right, you just shut him up and he probably won't be back. If you are wrong, this thread is about to go nuts on you.  ;D

You coog fans crack me up.  It's kind of like the aggies beating the longhorns once a decade.  The aggies get all fired up celebrating a victory and start kissing their sister after every score.  The longhorn fans are angry because they lost to a team like the aggies and no one enjoys watching dudes with swords kiss their sisters. However, they take the loss in stride because they know it probably won't happen again for a long time. All this to say, Crosby has gotten their win for the decade and next year when the broncos drop the hammer on them, you wont see dayton fans celebrating like they have just won the state championship or beating a dead horse (ahh the irony) on some message board. So with that being said, I hope you coog fans continue to enjoy your victory, and in the mean time...take it easy on your sister.

dude is on target as the blind squirrel has finally found a nut----go easy on sis and we will see you next season

Poor old Diamond J.  It may be a coincidence, but your squeals sound very familiar to those of your head coach. ;D

"Poor old Diamond J" is actually quite wealthy--I have as many dollars as points we have hung on the Coogs in the last 12 years or so

no argument with who was better on friday. A long view of history should tell the tale on this one.  

Courtesy of WOS87's work:

CrosbyDaytonHistory.jpg

can't view that.... what's the total??

30-15-1 Dayton up.

Courtesy of WOS87's work:

CrosbyDaytonHistory.jpg

can't view that.... what's the total??

30-15-1 Dayton up.

thanks.... and we're the ones who have selective vision/memory?

Guest Ranger83

Coogfan: Smell that? You smell that?

Broncofan: What?

Coogfan: Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

Coogfan: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a stadium bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Bronco body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole stadium. Smelled like........... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

The Crosby fans celebrating, Dayton fans should take it as a compliment. When you're the underdog going into a game that had all the experts predicting another drumming by Dayton and you come out with a win and a shut out, what do you expect the fans to do? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Or should I say "smells" like sour grapes.

The Crosby fans celebrating, Dayton fans should take it as a compliment. When you're the underdog going into a game that had all the experts predicting another drumming by Dayton and you come out with a win and a shut out, what do you expect the fans to do? Sounds like sour grapes to me. Or should I say "smells" like sour grapes.

Crosby won and they deserved it. They capitalized on mistakes and executed their plan. Other the past few years Crosby always has a critical turnover or something to turn the tide in their games against Dayton, this year it was Daytons turn to cough up the ball in a bad spot, 4 times.  :o

Your graphic wrong like many of your quoted friends graphics in the past (everytime he puts one up people are like thats wrong)...

gl with your graphic its unverifiable, the baytown sun is where i got my info... ill take my sources.

and the BaySun is always correct?

Guest Ranger83

Your graphic wrong like many of your quoted friends graphics in the past (everytime he puts one up people are like thats wrong)...

gl with your graphic its unverifiable, the baytown sun is where i got my info... ill take my sources.

and the BaySun is always correct?

As reliable as the US Mail!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83