Need help with KFDMCoop's new signiture!!!

Since Silsbee defeated WOS, that means KFDMCoop has lost the bet to me. Now he has to change his signiture on this site to whatever I want it to be for the rest of the football season. He has to keep it on there till the last local team has finished playing. (let's hope that is 2nd week of December)

This is where you guys come in. Let me have some ideas from you guys on what signiture Kerry should have after losing this bet to me. Keep in mind it needs to be clean, no breaking of forum rules. But it does have to praise my Silsbee Tigers in some fashion.

Give me your thoughts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silsbee88

My name is Coop, Im pretty tough, the Tigers made my team look like powderpuffs.

The ground was wet, the wind was high, all good excuses, but I can not lie.

My team was beaten this I can attest, it was beaten by one of the best.

I can hope only that we don't get beaten by the REST.  GO TIGERS

:D :D :D :D

Take it easy on Coop.  He's a good guy just a little mixed up on his team. 

You can bet I won't be using this one. ;D

I don't know, you proposed one to me that was pretty darned close to that!  ;D

You think I should post that here so everybody could see if it's any good?

I know you and I like it a lot!

Since Silsbee defeated WOS, that means KFDMCoop has lost the bet to me. Now he has to change his signiture on this site to whatever I want it to be for the rest of the football season. He has to keep it on there till the last local team has finished playing. (let's hope that is 2nd week of December)

This is where you guys come in. Let me have some ideas from you guys on what signiture Kerry should have after losing this bet to me. Keep in mind it needs to be clean, no breaking of forum rules. But it does have to praise my Silsbee Tigers in some fashion.

Give me your thoughts.

I never agreed to that. Oh i could put "even with those amazing Numbers you only managed 13 points".  ;)

Give me your thoughts.

I never agreed to that. Oh i could put "even with those amazing Numbers you only managed 13 points".  ;)

you could also put that the only points yall scored was off a blocked punt.. :o

As you can tell from my number of posts I generally keep my opinions to myself but.....

How about KFDM  NO CLASS for:

1. Laying the blame for the loss on the shoulders of one player when it was obivious from the stats    that the whole offense struggled.

2. Refusing to man up and admit that the best team won, no excuses.

Give me your thoughts.

Kerry, you did agree, but it doesn't surprise me that you would welch on the bet. You are a pitiful, sore loser and it's actually getting very old that you can't bring yourself to say the better team won. Every comment you have made regarding the outcome of this game has had some kind of snide remark instead of just owning up and saying Silsbee was better than WOS, that's why they won.

You just opened the can up more. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont