*Memorial vs. North Shore/PAM wins 7-6!!! Huge upset in the State!

Cingrats PAM on the big win!!! I had reservations about WB beating you guys. After this big win, Now I'm really concerned. We're gonna have to be on our A game in order to beat ya'll. Congrats again Titans.

LOL--82AAAAA  is your tank at the 1/2 mark again.   :o

No genius, I'm just being realistic. If you want to entertain the thought of WB going undefeated through this district and beating PAM and NS, then let that be your fantasy. I dont know what game you saw last night, but although our boys won, it was against an underperforming team. We will have to play four quarter football to beat both NS and the Titans. So far this season, we haven't done that. We've what, beat two 4A teams and a sub-par 5A team. I just call them like I see them. I've got reservations about us realistically beating PAM and NS. If my comments make my tank being 1/2 full, then so be it. But I'm not here to make fantasy predictions, either.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Stats

Galena Park North Shore                    Port Arthur Memorial

Total yards 166                                  170

First downs 5                                      7

Rushes/Yds 18/101                              34/151

Average rush 5.61                                4.44

Comp/Atts 5/9/3                                  1/6/0

Pass yards 65                                      19

Comp pct 55.56                                  16.67

Punts 3                                                7

Punting Yards 116                                  254

Punting Average 38.67                          36.29

Fumbles/Lost 7/3                                  4/1

Penalties-yards 2-20                            5-45

We shook up tha world and you know i was running my mouth on 5a texas football, our d is awesome, we finally got a defense, tha 1st since memorial formed, earl hines and company played their butts off, i watched ns against lamarque and lamarque exposed them and their qb is not good, u stop their run they r done.

now didnt i say that before?  ;D

to a certain person---i told you LM exposed NS.

Cingrats PAM on the big win!!! I had reservations about WB beating you guys. After this big win, Now I'm really concerned. We're gonna have to be on our A game in order to beat ya'll. Congrats again Titans.

No genius, I'm just being realistic. If you want to entertain the thought of WB going undefeated through this district and beating PAM and NS, then let that be your fantasy. I dont know what game you saw last night, but although our boys won, it was against an underperforming team. We will have to play four quarter football to beat both NS and the Titans. So far this season, we haven't done that. We've what, beat two 4A teams and a sub-par 5A team. I just call them like I see them. I've got reservations about us realistically beating PAM and NS. If my comments make my tank being 1/2 full, then so be it. But I'm not here to make fantasy predictions, either.

"comments make my tank being 1/2 full"

Nope just empty!! 8)

Never ever call me a genius.  It P's me off and makes we want to tell you what i am really thinking MR. EXPERT.

Never ever call me a genius.   It P's me off and makes we want to tell you what i am really thinking MR. EXPERT.

So what are you thinking? No dont tell me, let me guess. You're going to say that I'm not really a fan because you dont like what I have to say about our boys. Well, if being a realist and calling them the way I see them is not being a fan, then so be it. BTW, I'm no expert....I just love HS football, and I watch alot of it. And I think PAM is going to give us a run for our money.

Hey scooter, I just came from 5a football and they won't give us credit >:(. We have out go out and knock out the rest of our schedule, to make believers out of people. NOW IS THE TIME! >:(  Busting people in the mouth.!!! Time for business!!!

i think i remember saying PAM would go 8-2 right? i forget

I think that it is totally HILARIOUS that some people get on here and bang our own kids and COACHES across the head when we take a loss or two. But you let our kids and coaches get a tremendous win in, THEY DISAPPEAR! I said it once and I'll say it again, WE DON'T NEED YOU ROUND TITAN-TOWN!!!!  GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami