Best sophmore in the area?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but the post said undefeated in ALL sports.

The Starting Sophmores for Kelly are C- Mark Figueras, G/DE-John Rugg G-Eddie Scott T/DE- Brandtley Wilson WR/SS- Nick Schrapps FS- Daniel Messina CB- Dillon Guidroz DT- Zereque Pete K/TE- Willie Lighty

Is the Martin big kid a junior?

yes but the post said undefeated in ALL sports.

The Starting Sophmores for Kelly are C- Mark Figueras, G/DE-John Rugg G-Eddie Scott T/DE- Brandtley Wilson WR/SS- Nick Schrapps FS- Daniel Messina CB- Dillon Guidroz DT- Zereque Pete K/TE- Willie Lighty

Is the Martin big kid a junior?

Yeah the Juniors for Kelly are Eddins, Adderton, Almond, Klein, and Martin.

Very young team.

Kelly Basketball, my apologies for making the untrue statement. That was not the purpose of the post.  I guess I forgot about the tournament or where they played Henderson.  I am sure you are correct.  Thinking back on it, I think they may have lost a basketball game to Silsbee too in 8th grade.  I do know that they had a great 2 years in Middle School in all sports.  

The BC sophomores are a good group to watch.  

Guest Ranger83

Andrew MacMillan RB/ Barbers Hill. He will run over everybody like this friday when he runs all over Dayton's d-fence.

OK, son. Thanks for reppin' your boy. However, when you see the image on television of the "D" and a "Fence", that is not really how you spell "defense". I know that may not be a TAKS word, but please, if you are going to log on to this site during school hours. SPELL YOUR WORDS CORRECTLY! (Our use spell check)

Remember: You can. You will.

Guest Ranger83

perry robinson number 10 for bh he is probably one of the most athletic players to come thru bh.

You're joking right? Athletic is not a word that comes to mind when watching #10 on the football field.

Guest Ranger83

then obviously you don't know athletic ability when you see it...  If athletic is not what comes to mind then what is it?  Now I know people in baytown have TREMENDOUS ATHLETIC ABILITY! but for bh this is an athlete

Based on what?

Guest Ranger83

Who is the best sophomore?

Well that would be your nephew, son, cousin or friend that you started this thread to talk about.  ::)

Well the guy who started this thread has not been around for a while. So I would have to say emphatically No.

But I got a 7 year old that can just flat out play! ;D

Matt Menard...bc

last year as a freshman, coach put him in as quarterback at the end of the game against west orange, and he drove the whole length of the field and scored the first td bridge city has had against west orange in two years...i think thats pretty impressive that he did that as a 15 year old

this year as a sophomore he's one of the leading rushers in the district

Guest dawg4life

for what he has done  on the field and the importance of his position without a doubt Jasper Bulldogs soph.  place kicker Juan Mijares!! hasnt missed a field goal all year and only one extra point only because it was blocked why back against kirbyville

for what he has done  on the field and the importance of his position without a doubt Jasper Bulldogs soph.  place kicker Juan Mijares!! hasnt missed a field goal all year and only one extra point only because it was blocked why back against kirbyville

I agree! Mijares has been solid for the Dogs and gives the team the 3rd dimension of a championship team... Offense, Defense, Special Teams...

BH has a couple of good sophmores on the varsity Wade Duke is playing well along with Ryan Reuter he hits hard and isnt afraid to lay the hammer on kids Logan McSwain is also good at linebacker he gets in on alot of tackles Perry Robinson is also a good sophmore that BH has on there varsity he had back surgery his 8th grade year which kept him out of football his freshmen year but now he is back and he will be even better his junior year Andrew McMillan is also another good sophmore he is a monster running the ball and he can catch he is tough too it hurts the team that he got hurt last week at dayton in the first quarter I think if he could have played the whole game the outcome wouldve been different

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder