Memorial vs. North Shore Predictions?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely, teams have moved the ball relatively well against NS.  Lamarque rolled up big yards on them.  The problem is they will keep the power running game on you and they have big and strong backs.  Memorial will keep it respectible.  42-31 NS.

As an official 'naysayer', the LM/NS was an anomoly because NS was probably looking past LM to SLC which they dominated.  Yes LM did score 33 points on the Shore but haven't done much else.  Neither PAM nor WB will break 10 points on the Shore......

LM rung up 470 yards off offense on NS.  These yards came throughout the game.  So you can't say that NS turned it on cruise control.  I think Memorial have just as many big play guys as LM.  Like I said, 42-31 NS.  I can't speak for WB at this time. 

Of course I'll speak for WB.... and PA, PA will make this a game....I don't know if it will be quite the shoot out that Soulja predicts, but I say more like PA can pull it off at home(in a tight one)....based on what WB did against Katy(hopefully we're mistake free) the score will be similar to the results of the PA/NS game.  I see WB an PA in a close battle with NS...

WB nor PAM will break 10 point barrier against NS.  I keep telling you dreamers the LM game was before they played Southlake Carrol which NS beat rather handedly.  But nothing wrong with dreamin'.....

Strangely, teams have moved the ball relatively well against NS.  Lamarque rolled up big yards on them.  The problem is they will keep the power running game on you and they have big and strong backs.  Memorial will keep it respectible.  42-31 NS.

As an official 'naysayer', the LM/NS was an anomoly because NS was probably looking past LM to SLC which they dominated.  Yes LM did score 33 points on the Shore but haven't done much else.  Neither PAM nor WB will break 10 points on the Shore......

I have to agree. I don't see this being close at all.

NS  41

PAM 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83