PN-G vs. Livingston predictions

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game should be a high scoring shootout. PNG will NOT be able to contain the Lion's running game. The question is, can they match scores with the Lions? Last team to get the ball may well win this one.

Livingston 49

PNG         42

OUCH!  Someone was WAY off on this one eh?

Heck, you even missed on the last sentence too.

Indians just too tough tonight!

Ok guys I know I might get in trouble for letting the cat out of the bag, but I just can't handle all this one dimensional stuff.

The Lions will unveil a secret weapon this week they have been spending at least 20 minutes every practice working on a five wide spread attack and word is they plan to use it almost exclusively against the Indians.

I almost forgot one other thing the Lions have a big wideout that has been injured all year 6'5" and runs a 4.4 he was cleared to play this week buy coaches elected to hold him out of Ozen game.

So I really hope the Indians spend all week working on stopping the run, they will be in for a big surprise Friday night in "The Jungle"

Somehow, I seemed to have missed this secret weapon of Livingston's tonight.  Let's see, I saw one of your potential secret weapons GET EJECTED FROM THE GAME....was that him?      I saw a QB connect on 1 of 5 passes, but that 1 was to THE WRONG TEAM!.... was THAT the secret weapon?  Maybe it was that little fellow, you know, the punter dude, that was RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE, OUT OF THE BACK OF THE WRONG ENDZONE?  Surely HE wasn't the secret weapon.

O.K., I give up, which one was he, ....oh, never mind, I know, it was that fella in the stripes that gave yall the PF that kept your only real drive alive, so yall could score.

Please, tell me you had more in mind than just those guys!  LOL

Ok guys I know I might get in trouble for letting the cat out of the bag, but I just can't handle all this one dimensional stuff.

The Lions will unveil a secret weapon this week they have been spending at least 20 minutes every practice working on a five wide spread attack and word is they plan to use it almost exclusively against the Indians.

I almost forgot one other thing the Lions have a big wideout that has been injured all year 6'5" and runs a 4.4 he was cleared to play this week buy coaches elected to hold him out of Ozen game.

So I really hope the Indians spend all week working on stopping the run, they will be in for a big surprise Friday night in "The Jungle"

Somehow, I seemed to have missed this secret weapon of Livingston's tonight.  Let's see, I saw one of your potential secret weapons GET EJECTED FROM THE GAME....was that him?      I saw a QB connect on 1 of 5 passes, but that 1 was to THE WRONG TEAM!.... was THAT the secret weapon?  Maybe it was that little fellow, you know, the punter dude, that was RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE, OUT OF THE BACK OF THE WRONG ENDZONE?  Surely HE wasn't the secret weapon.

O.K., I give up, which one was he, ....oh, never mind, I know, it was that fella in the stripes that gave yall the PF that kept your only real drive alive, so yall could score.

;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o:D :D :D :D :P

LOL Proud! This post needs to be added to the Classics! 

as much as i dislike vidor png fans and players are the cockiest people ive ever seen u win a couple of games and think yall have already one district

haha ok please.. remember L-train a couple seasons back.. that was annoying! PNG shuts up nay-sayers wins big, then seals the playoff deal when vidor comes to town!!  ;D

not a chance png gets stomped by livingston this week and just wait till  u play lumberton

Were is this guy at that said the Indians get stomped?

as much as i dislike vidor png fans and players are the cockiest people ive ever seen u win a couple of games and think yall have already one district

haha ok please.. remember L-train a couple seasons back.. that was annoying! PNG shuts up nay-sayers wins big, then seals the playoff deal when vidor comes to town!!  ;D

not a chance png gets stomped by livingston this week and just wait till  u play lumberton

Probably dining on a nice bowl of crow for breakfast.

Jack,  Cam35 is ALL TALK!

Probably dining on a nice bowl of crow for breakfast.

He is still trying to figure out what happened.....he thought they had this one

BECAUSE THEY HUNG WITH LUMBERTON

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086