*PN-G vs. Nederland/PN-G wins 23-7/Comments

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that I liked the play calling for the most part.  Neumann did what he said, he threw the kitchen sink at them!  Also, seems the D played much better 1st half and ran out of gas in the second.  Not a real smart call on the fake punt though, and we have to get the snap to QB and knock off the fumbles!!!

Guest gladiator2

PNG had way too many mistakes to tonite. Dumb penalties,dropped passes, and poor clock management. Clock management cost us a TD before halftime. The coaches must start getting the plays in sooner. We must play better all around if we expect to make the playoffs. I believe Faircloth knows that as he said we must play better. Other than the first drive, Nederland did not move the football. We did not capitalize off of the dogs turnovers. We were too busy making our own mistakes. The 2nd half we were able to move the football pretty good. Nederland played inspired football the first half. I was really disappointed by how undisciplined we played as a team. Must play better from here on out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124