• Garrett WO-S
    • Taylor Hardin
    • Ploch Dayton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ploch has really impressed me (thankfully I haven't been trucked yet).

Very hard to match up to his stats...

The Dayton offense is really clicking, defense is getting better each week, but I think it has much more room to improve than the offense.

If the Broncos continue to improve as they have done the last few years, they really should be the favorites to get out of division II region III.

Ploch has really impressed me (thankfully I haven't been trucked yet).

Very hard to match up to his stats...

The Dayton offense is really clicking, defense is getting better each week, but I think it has much more room to improve than the offense.

If the Broncos continue to improve as they have done the last few years, they really should be the favorites to get out of division II region III.

Alright you do need to post that on youtube and send out a link to everyone on here....that highlight is worth seeing over and over again. 

The Gonzalez kid from LCM impressed me last week along with the play calling. They had him throwing that 3 set WR screen alot and chewing up yards that our defense couldn't stop. He looked kind of slow, but when he ran he chewed up yards. Does anyone know if he's a senior?

He is a junior, great athelete.

How about Viverette?  Averaging 115 yds rushing and 195 yds passing per game, 14 TD's combined.

Matthew Viverette - BH

Passing

Comp Att  Pct   Yds    TD  INT

54     97  55.67 780    8     6

Rushing

Att  Yds   Yds/Att TD

104  565   5.43      6

There ya go !

This kid can play some ball.

Guest Ranger83

Gotta Rep by boy Cody Larson from GCM. Not bad stats considering we changed our entire offensive philosophy for one game for some reason.(Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;))

Passing

Name        Comp  Att  Pct    Yds  TD  INT

Cody Larson  55    96    57.29  744  9    2 

Rushing

Name            Att  Yds  Yds/Att  TD

Cody Larson  20    103    5.15      3 

Guest Ranger83

For a converted real good WR-Peyton Ploch has stepped in to lead the Broncos @QB.

Not to put any undue comparisons on the kid, but he reminded me a lot of Tim Tebow. Big, physical runner. Where does he projet at the college level? QB? Slot? Clint Stoerner from Lee did pretty well for himself after only playing one year at the Varsity level as a QB. He also played WR his Jr year because of Jermaine Alfred.

Guest Ranger83

For a converted real good WR-Peyton Ploch has stepped in to lead the Broncos @QB.

Not to put any undue comparisons on the kid, but he reminded me a lot of Tim Tebow. Big, physical runner. Where does he projet at the college level? QB? Slot? Clint Stoerner from Lee did pretty well for himself after only playing one year at the Varsity level as a QB. He also played WR his Jr year because of Jermaine Alfred.

Tebow? Really?

Yes. Really. That's why I prefaced it with "undue". I was referring to a big, physical, QB (6'1'', 200 plus lbs), who will run your butt over!

Like for example, Tim Tebow.

No offense to any of the kids here, but Huckabay from OF is averaging about 9 yards a carry.  Where is he on your list?

I have Huckabay at around 4th in the area at QB. What hurts him is his passing 10/23 43% 224 yards 1 TD 2 INT. What helps him is he's the leading rusher in the district 74 carries 590 yards 7.97yd/run 8 TD

I don't know about the Dayton QB, but I have Huckabay not far behind Ryan Hughes, Jeremy Johnson, and Myles Taylor. IMO

Those are some real good QB'S listed.But aren't all but Ploch been QB's for several years.The same situation @ Dayton happened in 2007 when Cody Green w/out early w/leg injury & Gregory Charles steps in to guide the Broncs thru dist.20-4A all the way to the semi-finals losing to Lake Travis.Your team has to have that leadership QB to be successful.If Dayton is successful again could they possibly be a team to go back to back to back semi-finals w/3 differant QB'S-Charles-Green-Ploch?DCTF had them there pre-season poll 2009.

Guest Ranger83

I know it's a vital part of the game(running the ball), but I just have a hard time voting for a QB who never throws the ball.

Passing

Name            Comp  Att    Pct      Yds  TD  INT

Payton Ploch  32      61    52.46  571  9    2

He can pass when he needs to. I'm not "crushing" on this kid, but he has the tools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83