Dayton at North Forest Predictions

rollinac

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Do I even dare....this is going to be a boring week on the board....

Think I'll skip this game and listen to Vidor - Lumberton

I think I will skip the game and go watch Vidor & Lumberton.  That should be an awesome game!

Does anyone know if Matthew Newbie (Vidor) is playing yet?  He broke his foot this summer but the cast has been off for several weeks now.

I would love to see him play.  He is huge (6'5 & 320 lbs).  He has a verbal commitment to a college but I am not sure which one.

This should be a walk in the park for the broncos considering last night's game. With that said, I predict NF will score.... once by taking advantage of a turnover- we have got to get a handle on that..... and quick! When everything is said and done I predict a final score of....

Dayton- 57

NF- 6

GO BRONCOS- Do what you do! (just without all the turnovers please)

After the GCM final I won't predict what the NBA score could be for the Broncos.Let's just predict lots of play time for reserves and the Dayton squad will be ready and well rested for Crosby the next week.This should be the Jakkarri Delasbour breakout game and confidence builder for the soph.RB.

2008 Bronco offense scoring totals thru 4 games vs.2009 Broncos against the same 4 teams-B City,F Wood,KW Park,GCM- L/R 35-21-41-49=146 pts=36.5 per gm.2008    L/R 42-33-48-48=171 pts=42.4 per gm.This is for all that say Dayton is not as good as last year and KW Park/GCM are better than last years 1 win between them in 2008-2009 those 2 teams have 4 wins-2 each.As Aggie would say Gitch U Sum Uh Dat.

No no no!!!! I mean a dang slobber knocker that sends a message of whoopin' like no other, i'm talking Andre Ware and the Houston COugars running up the score kind of whoopin'!! I'm just mean and nasty that way and think it would be funny, cause again I am just mean and nasty that way, LOL!!!

No no no!!!! I mean a dang slobber knocker that sends a message of whoopin' like no other, i'm talking Andre Ware and the Houston COugars running up the score kind of whoopin'!! I'm just mean and nasty that way and think it would be funny, cause again I am just mean and nasty that way, LOL!!!

Oh! I get it,you mean a kind of Sam Houston "remember the Alamo" Clint Eastwood "hang em high" Red Cloud "not in my back yard Custer" Johny Cash "how do you do my name is Sue now your go en die "type whoopin. !!!

This will be like a game of old when a visit to Smiley or Forest Brook would mean the Broncos hit up the scoreboard for 70 points.

Hopefully all of us will get out of the neighborhood with all four of our hubcaps.

When did you get hubcaps??  ;D ;)

Thats why I don't have them....

When I go to a place like North Forest..

I am safe  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder