Centrals Defense!!!

D3zii

Pirates will change that Friday night.  I figure the defense will drop several notches after tomorrow night. This is the year for the Pirates to get over the hump and time is now to go for broke. 

It will certainly be a good test for the Vidor's highly rated offense and Central's highly rated defense. Which is going to give ground?

Pirates will change that Friday night.  I figure the defense will drop several notches after tomorrow night. This is the year for the Pirates to get over the hump and time is now to go for broke. 

It will certainly be a good test for the Vidor's highly rated offense and Central's highly rated defense. Which is going to give ground?

Actually, according to Massey ratings, Central has the better Offense too, defensively though, Vidor is hot on Centrals' tail just 5 spots down at number 19, should be a low scoring game according to those stats vs. the offensive stats (C-80/V-104).

Pirates defense has some holes in the secondary.  As long as they pound the ball with the running game with success, it'll will be a seesaw battle.

The winner may be the team with the fewest turnovers in this one.

If I were the coach for the Pirates I would attempt to own the clock by continuing to run that 5-7 yds up the middle and keep the ball out of Central's hands. If Central's coach, I would work that weak secondary of the Pirates.

My prediction:

Vidor    47

Central 34

Pirates defense has some holes in the secondary.  As long as they pound the ball with the running game with success, it'll will be a seesaw battle.

The winner may be the team with the fewest turnovers in this one.

If I were the coach for the Pirates I would attempt to own the clock by continuing to run that 5-7 yds up the middle and keep the ball out of Central's hands. If Central's coach, I would work that weak secondary of the Pirates.

My prediction:

Vidor    47

Central 34

That is kind of a high score prediction. I don't see it getting that high with 2 decent defenses on the field along with two teams that don't really pass alot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83