10. Livingston

3A and under

1.  Jasper

2.  WOS

3.  Newton

4.  Kirbyville

5.  Cleveland

6.  Orangefield

7.  Evadale (deserves a better rank but they can't beat any of the others in the top 10)

8.  Coldspring

9.  HJ

10. BC

At least that is how I would vote.

Silsbee may have lost, but they are Top Ten.  ::)

Ok so how is lumberton 3rd? now since central and dayton have lost a game ?

Because Dayton would smash lumberton and I think central has played better competition and played admirably.  This is just my poll meant to get the juices flowing before the "10" from the triangle ignore all logic and vote State-Finalist Dayton 5th place in the big school poll simple because they live close to BH-89.

Wow, a little touch of sour grapes here. Wins over a very weak 19-4A isn't a whole lot to beat your chest about.

BTW, that State-Finalist was last year, this poll is THIS YEAR.

Ok so how is lumberton 3rd? now since central and dayton have lost a game ?

Because Dayton would smash lumberton and I think central has played better competition and played admirably.  This is just my poll meant to get the juices flowing before the "10" from the triangle ignore all logic and vote State-Finalist Dayton 5th place in the big school poll simple because they live close to BH-89.

Wow, a little touch of sour grapes here. Wins over a very weak 19-4A isn't a whole lot to beat your chest about.

BTW, that State-Finalist was last year, this poll is THIS YEAR.

Yes it is this year but Dayton certainly has shown they are the premier 4A team in this area for the last several years.  If you are going to include them in the poll give them the respect they have earned.

As far as Silsbee is concerned, Bobcat, 1-3 doesn't deserve a ranking in any poll.  I am sure they will be back in the poll soon enough.  Especially if they win this week.  But if they lose to Jasper and go 1-4 do they still deserve to be above teams that are undefeated?

My new poll

5A/4A

1. Dayton

2. Central

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

5. PNG

6. WB

7. Memorial

8. BH

9. LCM

10. Livingston

3A and under

1.  Jasper

2.  WOS

3.  Newton

4.  Kirbyville

5.  Cleveland

6.  Orangefield

7.  Evadale (deserves a better rank but they can't beat any of the others in the top 10)

8.  Coldspring

9.  HJ

10. BC

At least that is how I would vote.

HUP you need to put this list together each week.  These clowns from WOS and East of the Trinity have no clue.  The list gets worse and worse and worse each week.  Very nice and more accurate list HUP, thanks for injecting common sense to this thread. 

HUP you need to put this list together each week.  These clowns from WOS and East of the Trinity have no clue.  The list gets worse and worse and worse each week.  Very nice and more accurate list HUP, thanks for injecting common sense to this thread.  

Common sense is bad for the karma :)

So each week we will have a new poll

West of Trinity Members Poll for Week 5

5A/4A

1. Dayton

2. Central

3. Lumberton

4. Vidor

5. PNG

6. WB

7. Memorial

8. BH

9. LCM

10. Livingston

3A and under

1.  Jasper

2.  WOS

3.  Newton

4.  Kirbyville

5.  Cleveland

6.  Orangefield

8.  Coldspring

9.  HJ

10. BC

Now I just need 9 more people to vote on these each week from west of the trinity.  Heck just 9 people out of the golden triangle (i.e. didn't attend GT schools or live there currently).  You know people from Livingston, Woodville, Warren, Buna, HF, Cleveland, Dayton, BH etc. can vote on this one.  One wonders how different the poll would be.

HUP you need to put this list together each week.  These clowns from WOS and East of the Trinity have no clue.  The list gets worse and worse and worse each week.  Very nice and more accurate list HUP, thanks for injecting common sense to this thread.  

Ya know, bh89, you have griped, moaned and have demanded individual posters on this poll reveal their rankings (which I will, by the way so you can see my clown colors) but I have not seen yours.  I imagine that it would look like this:

5A/4A

1.  Dayton

2.  Crosby

3.  Dayton JV

4.  Crosby JV

5.  Dayton Freshmen

6.  Crosby Freshmen

7.  Dayton 8th Grade A

8.  Crosby 8th Grade A

9.  Dayton 8th Grade B

10. Barbers Hill

3A-Private

1.  Cleveland

2.  Coldspring

3.  Splendora

4.  Liberty

5.  Shepherd

6.  Tarkington

7.  Anahuac

8.  East Chambers

9.  Hamshire-Fannett

10. Huffman

I know some question why, given your username, I would think that you put Barbers Hill so low in the 5A/4A rankings.  But I would remind them that you would move heaven and earth to have Don Price replaced and this is merely the first step in your master plan.

Some would then wonder why Huffman, a team west of the Trinity, would be placed below Anahuac, East Chambers and Hamshire-Fannett, teams East of the Trinity.  Well, I would remind them what low opinion the folks in Mont Belvieu still hold of the folks in Huffman and that you would never give them a higher ranking, albeit in a different poll, than Barbers Hill.

Does this poll satisfy you, Jody......er, bh89-2?

Ya know, bh89, you have griped, moaned and have demanded individual posters on this poll reveal their rankings (which I will, by the way so you can see my clown colors) but I have not seen yours.  I imagine that it would look like this:

5A/4A

1.  Dayton

2.  Crosby

3.  Dayton JV

4.  Crosby JV

5.  Dayton Freshmen

6.  Crosby Freshmen

7.  Dayton 8th Grade A

8.  Crosby 8th Grade A

9.  Dayton 8th Grade B

10. Barbers Hill

3A-Private

1.  Cleveland

2.  Coldspring

3.  Splendora

4.  Liberty

5.  Shepherd

6.  Tarkington

7.  Anahuac

8.  East Chambers

9.  Hamshire-Fannett

10. Huffman

I know some question why, given your username, I would think that you put Barbers Hill so low in the 5A/4A rankings.  But I would remind them that you would move heaven and earth to have Don Price replaced and this is merely the first step in your master plan.

Some would then wonder why Huffman, a team west of the Trinity, would be placed below Anahuac, East Chambers and Hamshire-Fannett, teams East of the Trinity.  Well, I would remind them what low opinion the folks in Mont Belvieu still hold of the folks in Huffman and that you would never give them a higher ranking, albeit in a different poll, than Barbers Hill.

Well, finally got WOS off of the # 1 spot and it only took 4 weeks.....  Thanks Sugar Plum, you the greatest........;D ;D ;D ;) 

5A/4A

1.  Dayton

2.  Crosby

3.  Dayton JV

4.  Crosby JV

5.  Dayton Freshmen

6.  Crosby Freshmen

7.  Dayton 8th Grade A

8.  Crosby 8th Grade A

9.  Dayton 8th Grade B

10. Barbers Hill

3A-Private

1.  Cleveland

2.  Coldspring

3.  Splendora

4.  Liberty

5.  Shepherd

6.  Tarkington

7.  Anahuac

8.  East Chambers

9.  Hamshire-Fannett

10. Huffman

No way should Crosby's JV be ranked above Daytons 8th B team!!! ;D Oh and for the record I like Huffman ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami