Nederland at Friendswood/'Stangs win 42-7/Comments

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D Spell is a good man, please don't get me wrong. As for the coaching position (BMF) please take a look at the last five years defensivly. I.E: The year we lost to Livingston our offense scored 50+ points and we still lost. Those are games you are supposed to win no excuses. Thats just one of the last few years.  I like Neumann (BMf/Earl).

Whatever man.  You are on me but he can call out a coach by name?  Isn't that one of the rules on this forum?  Go away mod

I'm watching the encroachment of "coach bashing" too.    If it gets worse, they'll be called down too, trust me.  Right now they're just blowing off steam.

And BTW,  I'm "going" nowhere.  Been here since before the board was started.  Guess you'll have to get used to me.  ;D

Well what can you say except we were outplayed.  Sounds like the defensive improvements haven't sunk in yet but they better pretty fast because our district is a primarily run district and it will be a long year if we don't improve. Hopefully we can get Tyler back next week to maybe extend our drives and rest the D. Oh, and something needs to be done about the low /bad snaps.

Just saw the clip on local tv here in Houston and Friendswood looks pretty good and big. Good luck to Nederland bc hope you guys get it going soon. Sometimes talent level gets a little dry or young and sure that Coach will figure it out. He has a good record and history there.

Just saw the clip on local tv here in Houston and Friendswood looks pretty good and big. Good luck to Nederland bc hope you guys get it going soon. Sometimes talent level gets a little dry or young and sure that Coach will figure it out. He has a good record and history there.

There's nothing to figure out.   Friendswood has more talent at nearly every position.   You can't outcoach that.

Tough game Ned. Bad luck all week just rolled into Friday.

We (Friendswood) are not as good as this game might suggest, and Ned is not as bad as it might suggest either. We had a really good game, and ALL the bounces went our way. Add that to a 3rd string QB and it was a slaughter.

I have been on the other side, it ain't' fun. I wish you luck the rest of the year, and truly hope none of your guys are hurt. Good luck.

Ya ll have an awesome kicker though, wish we had him.

etbu,  you're right.  You can NEVER count Ned out.  Neumann seems to find a way to be competitive.  It's gotta be a downer to lose their QB on the 1st game of the season.  They'll bounce back.

Well history can only carry you so far... look into the future and see what is going on around you and get of the little bubble you are in and realize that winning a few games that you are suppose to and getting into the playoffs in a four team district that has not been real strong that past few years cant get you to wear you need to be... open up and realize that there is more to it... we need a little shaken

We (Friendswood) are not as good as this game might suggest, and Ned is not as bad as it might suggest either. We had a really good game, and ALL the bounces went our way. Add that to a 3rd string QB and it was a slaughter.

I have been on the other side, it ain't' fun. I wish you luck the rest of the year, and truly hope none of your guys are hurt. Good luck.

Thanks man. We never give up. Sometimes you have games like this and you just have to live with it and improve.

Thanks man. We never give up. Sometimes you have games like this and you just have to live with it and improve.

Don't sell Friendswood bc they must have a good team BUT Nederland has a great Coach. Who cares anyway not district yet.

If a coach is the problem and everyone knows it, then what's the problem.  Is this forum for just what you want to hear?  You need to explain. And you can trust me: I'll debate anything you want.  I'm not afraid.

Whatever man.  You are on me but he can call out a coach by name?  Isn't that one of the rules on this forum?  Go away mod

I'm watching the encroachment of "coach bashing" too.    If it gets worse, they'll be called down too, trust me.  Right now they're just blowing off steam.

And BTW,  I'm "going" nowhere.  Been here since before the board was started.  Guess you'll have to get used to me.   ;D

But the QB doesn't play defense.

etbu,  you're right.   You can NEVER count Ned out.  Neumann seems to find a way to be competitive.  It's gotta be a downer to lose their QB on the 1st game of the season.  They'll bounce back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder